Encounter: Susie did the job

I'm with Malibu on this one. The QUALITY has dipped tremendously here in KC, to the point that most of the gals I see now (which is a small # these days), are in from out of town and cost a minimum of $400. Most not worth the time or $$.
I'm with Malibu on this one. The QUALITY has dipped tremendously here in KC, to the point that most of the gals I see now (which is a small # these days), are in from out of town and cost a minimum of $400. Most not worth the time or $$. Originally Posted by bigkansas1
I also see 90% from oit of toen min proce is around $500 ( i isualy go 90 min so msog is guaranteed so its min $800. But I rarely have bad experiences, i do a lot of research first, and will Never pay for avg.

THIS board has gone to shit so your not hearing about the quality girls anymore. Most have a no review policy, don't advertise on SHIT sites(many are private agencies),and if you do want you to leave a review, they want it toned down and for verification and to prove they are real. But the mods on this board frown at that and want penthouse ×6 so most of the posters I know that see quality girls have just stopped. And that's why all we seee is STG ugly skanks. I have even been told NO ECCIE...and are moving to TER again.