Provider Grooming Trends

Keep it bare as do I.. Better hygiene and much better to DATY IMO
  • grean
  • 06-03-2016, 01:01 PM
The low trimmed patch is nice.
As far as DATY is concerned, I prefer bare.

But I will never walk away from some pussy just because of a little hair.
My is ALWAYS bare
Keep it bare as do I.. Better hygiene and much better to DATY IMO Originally Posted by nosweat
As far as DATY is concerned, I prefer bare. Originally Posted by StopShort
I COMPLETELY 100% agree!
I trim, but I'm not going bare for any lady....just not my thing ugh
I keep a neatly trimmed, thin landing strip.
I like 'em smooth and bare but a landing strip is cool too. A full bush just doesn't do it for me.
I keep a full bush and absolutely LOVE it
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-03-2016, 09:26 PM
I love a little hair. Small patch or landing strip preferred. So sexy. Love to run my teeth through it.
my preference? bare with...no stuble and no red bumps!...and i'm good! not interested in full bush...might as well grow hair underarms....and legs.........nasty
I want to see what your pussy looks like without...the brush covering it
I love keeping my kitty furry! It's a choice that doesn't appeal to everyone. But those who love a full bush really know how to show their appreciation as naturally groomed babes are few and far between.
I prefer bare, smooth as silk, for DATY purposes. I don't mind a landing strip or some kind of design as long as you let it grow out enough to be soft. Stubble is never any good but specially for those that enjoy stripper slides, stubble is the last thing you want to encounter.
I do not shave all my hair off my vagina...but I do trim it to a nice size strip considering I have a fat vagina...but I do not shave between my but cheeks because I don't grow too much hair right there....it's just right! I don't try to shave no more than I have to.
Might have to come taste it sometime Kaitlyn- make sure it is Nosweat approved