anybody have a good provider weight converter?

I feel your pain ,
I flaunt mines not trying to lead nobody on i love all my fatness on my ass and if you dnt well thats your problem 😁😁😁
i saw a bbw here once cant remember her name think it was sammy... anyways she gave great head damn it was amazing nice girl but she was wearing something to make her look less heavy....why? i didnt ask but i just didnt get it.

the weight thing i havent had too many issues do a little better research man i have had only 1 awe fuck the 3 or more years i been here.
  • BLM69
  • 05-16-2017, 06:14 PM
I've fucked more fat chicks than spinners in my life

Shit man, just roll me up in flour and aim your dick for the wet spot.

I kid! I'm not that big, yet ;-)

What do you mean I'm no Ryan Gosling!!!???!!! Originally Posted by Brinker77
Maybe not, but then presumably you're not asking people of the opposite sex to pay you for close-up physical intimacy, either!!
Do you understand advanced calculus?

If not, just take a bathroom scale with you to the incall. Before you plop down your cash, make her weigh. If she's over 10% difference from her advertised weight, negotiate the rate by the same differential or leave. Let us know how that goes for you.
Do you understand advanced calculus?

If not, just take a bathroom scale with you to the incall. Before you plop down your cash, make her weigh. If she's over 10% difference from her advertised weight, negotiate the rate by the same differential or leave. Let us know how that goes for you. Originally Posted by Smokin
Challenge accepted
As long as she advertises tbat she is or her pictures shows her size im kewl with it...it is not like I am the Rock. It is when they use old pics and the reviewers are not saying is when it frustrating. That is the same when they say..she has a great ass and it is flat as a pancake
  • grean
  • 05-17-2017, 07:36 AM
I've fucked more fat chicks than spinners in my life Originally Posted by BLM69
Amen brother.

They seem to always be hungry....for dick.
I would like to thank all hot chicks, the 'slim thicks', the 500 squats a day'ers, the sexy milfs that every teenage boy in your neighborhood spanks off to (don't forget your walks through the neighborhood...everyone's counting on you, for eye candy purposes).

While I appreciate the effort and sacrifice ALL women make to be providers in this business, if you don't think much of maintaining or improving your appearance, i.e. hotness factor, and think just being a woman is good enough, then I have no sympathy for your [likely] deteriorating business. I, like most guys in the hobby, want to see HOT WOMEN. WALDT, of course. Me? I simply want a measurable version of the 'Vitruvian' woman.

For those that don't fit my 'ideal' provider, I mean no offense. The best way I know to make my points are to use analogies. For instance, if I wanted to be in the NBA, I need to know how to run, jump, shoot, and play defense, and do at least a couple of these at almost a superhuman level. Merely being a man isn't good enough. If there's a market for those that don't fit my personal liking, good for you. Again, WALDT.

If your phone doesn't ring enough (or buzz via text), then you've got to analyze why, and make adjustments accordingly.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-17-2017, 12:33 PM
And it is this shit.. that a woman's worth is tied to her perceived hotness scale that is so fucked up with society. Starting from grade school girls are groomed into being eye candy for misogynistic men.

No thanks. I am glad most of y'all wouldn't see me.. a real woman, with fluff and curves and who still looks amazing in yoga pants. I want to spend time with men who actually LIKE women, not just want to use them as a product.

While some guys do have a handle on what 135 lbs actually looks like on different shapes of bodies.. most men are only shown what it looks like on that 5'10 model on the cover of a magazine. A typical unattainable reality. The same weight on a 5'4 lady is much different.

It is sad that so many of you fellas tie happiness with a waist number instead of the experience factor as a whole.

While I appreciate the effort and sacrifice ALL women make to be providers in this business, if you don't think much of maintaining or improving your appearance, i.e. hotness factor, and think just being a woman is good enough, then I have no sympathy for your [likely] deteriorating business. I, like most guys in the hobby, want to see HOT WOMEN. WALDT, of course. Me? I simply want a measurable version of the 'Vitruvian' woman.

For those that don't fit my 'ideal' provider, I mean no offense. The best way I know to make my points are to use analogies. For instance, if I wanted to be in the NBA, I need to know how to run, jump, shoot, and play defense, and do at least a couple of these at almost a superhuman level. Merely being a man isn't good enough. If there's a market for those that don't fit my personal liking, good for you. Again, WALDT. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
The problem with your statement is this - You tied a woman't worth to her appearance, when you tied a man's worth to his performance.

As a photographer, I would expect better out of you, but as a guy, I have sadly come to accept this as part of who you are. This is why hobby photographer guys shoot product and women shoot with feeling.
I'm sorry you feel that way, ~Ze~. Maybe I didn't streamline my point well enough.

In the P4P business, emphasis on the first 'P', I think it's quite fair to expect top quality product.

From what I've seen of your pictures, when you used to ACTUALLY post pics (it's really hard to spank to robots, fwiw), you're well within what I would define as 'hot'...unless you've been wolfing down cheeseburgers and donuts nonstop.

I just want women to look nice, for themselves and us. Letting your body weight and size 'run rampant' is not ideal, not only for providing, but life in general.
Just remember....the bigger the donut, the smaller the hole.
On eccie, it all comes down to this. If I'm paying for it, I want what I want. We're on here paying for pussy, kinda like selecting what we want at the supermarket. If I'm looking for a girlfriend or a relationship, many other factors come into play than the factors that go into my decision to get a stellar bbbj for half an hour.