Agent Provocateur Lingerie?

I love it!!
Agent Provocateur, as many ladies said is way overpriced, la Perla as well...plus won't fit a curvy girl like myself. I know the fabric is real silk and some of them are hand made... oh well at least for me is not what you wear is HOW you wear it... VS has worked great for me plus i get at least a $100 in gift cards every month... so would I pay overpriced lingerie that won't fit? Most likely not, i found myself addicted to.... other goods. Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
Very well said. Plus, I seem to always snag something with a heel or pop a hole with a nail. So, if the fabric is real silk...seems like a waste of $ to me.

That video posted by CG was pretty sexy! And while the lingerie was HOT, the way she rode that velvet bull was HOTTER. But honestly, the lingerie looked like it could have been purchased anywhere, nothing extremely special about it imo
Agent Provocateur, as many ladies said is way overpriced, la Perla as well...plus won't fit a curvy girl like myself. Originally Posted by Allegra Hope

Really?!?! Are the AP undies designed for tall anorexic women? I mean, you have curves but they seem to be in the right places.