harley.quinn Ripped Me Off. Cash App and Dash

Sounds suspicious to me, its what ruins deposits for everyone.
Yeup sadly that shit happened to me with another provider on this page https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=393054
Sent half of the money through PayPal Originally Posted by Irvin_28
I stopped reading right there. Stop doing this!!! It is a scam. Every. Time.

And fwiw, if the real HQ was back there'd be a lot of happy mongers around here. And I'd be first in line.
Why didn't you post an alert about it? If you don't, then you aren't warning the NEXT person that she will try to burn them.

It's not to late, post about your encounter with her. Originally Posted by slubby

Absolutely !!!!
the real hq has no need or motive to attempt this kind of a cheap scam..
Why would a Harley Quinn imposter give me the address to the hotel, agree to a meet time, and then suddenly change their mind upon my arrival. What would an imposter have to gain by doing all that? I believe a more lucrative client came along and my appointment got pushed to the side. It doesn't matter if it was the real HQ or not. I'm only trying to raise awareness about the dangers of prepayment through cash app's to secure appointments.
Why would a Harley Quinn imposter give me the address to the hotel, agree to a meet time, and then suddenly change their mind upon my arrival. What would an imposter have to gain by doing all that? Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
that's the closure to the scam..
Damn, some of y'all are dumb. IT ISN'T HER ON THE PHONE!
Absolutely !!!! Originally Posted by Lookzfun61
+2
Damn, some of y'all are dumb. IT ISN'T HER ON THE PHONE! Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Bingo!
Why would a Harley Quinn imposter give me the address to the hotel, agree to a meet time, and then suddenly change their mind upon my arrival. What would an imposter have to gain by doing all that? I believe a more lucrative client came along and my appointment got pushed to the side. It doesn't matter if it was the real HQ or not. I'm only trying to raise awareness about the dangers of prepayment through cash app's to secure appointments. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie

Both are equally important and linked to eachother. You got scammed bc it was not her. So there is a imposter and a scam.
Never pay a deposit for an incall, that just makes no sense. I require them for outcalls but that's obviously to cover transportation and weed out the guys that like to give fake addresses and yada yada. It makes no sense to need a deposit for an incall.

Sorry you got scammed like that homie but on the bright side, at least it was $25 and not $250 haha
I've seen Harley before a couple of times. Both were great experiences. She reached out to me Friday, July 27 to let me know she was in town. I texted her the following Saturday to see if she was available. She said yes. She said I must send her $25 through Cash App before the appointment could be made. She said it was to "make sure I show up." I did as she asked and got her address. I drove 30 minutes to her incall and let her know I was there. All communication from her ceased upon arrival. I wasted 1 hour round trip and lost 25 dollars. I was shocked that she did this to a regular client. Beware sending money through apps to secure appointments. It makes you vulnerable and it just might be the provider who "doesn't show up." Lesson learned.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=352881

469-213-1962 Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
You realize a phone number can be spoofed? I've had someone call my cell phone from the same number as my cell phone! The deposit issue aside, if you're getting calls from someone you haven't seen in a while you need to do your own screening like a provider would do to you. If she's legitimately who she says she is she won't mind jumping thru a hoop or two to prove who she is.
If it's back and forth, it's unlikely it was spoofed...more likely the phone has fallen into the wrong hands and some nefarious person is going through old contacts and reaching.

Screw the $25. OP is lucky he didn't end up dead or in jail!

Glad he got the alert out.
Ugh!! I hate when people waste time !!!
Why would a Harley Quinn imposter give me the address to the hotel, agree to a meet time, and then suddenly change their mind upon my arrival. What would an imposter have to gain by doing all that? I believe a more lucrative client came along and my appointment got pushed to the side. It doesn't matter if it was the real HQ or not. I'm only trying to raise awareness about the dangers of prepayment through cash app's to secure appointments. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
I think its pretty obvious. She gained your 25 bucks. How many others did she scam at the same time?