This horse shit from the left just solidifies that the left has ZERO self-awarness of their distructive policies.

This is a funny post. Especially the part where you stated "When Bernie wins the Whitehouse". Nothing wrong with being optimistic though. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Nothing at all, sir. I strive to entertain. If not just engage. Thus the signature smirk.

LOLLING you, angry loser Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Coming form the perma-banned ASSWIPE
Rules don't apply to you....LOSER
Nothing at all, sir. I strive to entertain. If not just engage. Thus the signature smirk.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You are entertaining. I'll give ya that.
Coming form the perma-banned ASSWIPE
Rules don't apply to you....LOSER Originally Posted by bb1961
Maybe that’s because I am your President, you fucking sally.
On a related note: when Bernie wins the Whitehouse, Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Your self-awarness is in FULL regalia...put yourself among the ...where do you get your NOTES...commie central??

Congrats!!
No, from your mum, titfucker.
Maybe that’s because I am your President, you fucking sally. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Pres of the perma-banned muli-handles
You need to lawyer up, big shooter.

Fair enough, I'll just call you asshole, or faggot, or moron, or shithead, or dicksucker, or shitlicker, or freelance faggot, or dumbass...or....you get the picture? Originally Posted by DSK
You are entertaining. I'll give ya that. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That's all I ask for. Just recognize the funny. In the serious.

Your self-awarness is in FULL regalia...put yourself among the ...where do you get your NOTES...commie central??

Congrats!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Not commie central. Comedy Central.

You don't even know what the hell you're talking about. Here's a basic tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53vmQNVBm0w
the left bench is showing their activist face.

whatever they feel is emotive right or wrong instead of spock like rationality. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Spock? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

yes, Spock from star trek. he analyzes everything without emotion and rationally without freaking out emotionally..

its just bad to rule things based on emotion. you're essentially digging a hole when things go awry.

its just another way of not doing anything to solve the problem.
  • oeb11
  • 02-22-2020, 07:13 PM
9500- the EU will go its way - However, please realize the USA is NOT the EU!!!
And, it is clear a country cannot exist as a welfare state with Open Borders to All who wish to come for free Stuff.

Not sorry to pop your comedy Central balloon.
That's all I ask for. Just recognize the funny. In the serious.

Not commie central. Comedy Central.

You don't even know what the hell you're talking about. Here's a basic tutorial.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if yous want to be equal in some utopian collective become an army ant.

BAHHAHAHAAHHAAAAA
the video is useless. it really says nothing about communism.
You need to lawyer up, big shooter. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Don'tBeDaft!
The only thing bernie is going to be victorious in is destroying the democrap party!!