Setting an appointment

I apologize. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
It is me that apologise for not being clear sweetheart
Emary Doll ... Its good to see you around ... Id love for us to get together real soon baby ...
What we had last time besides beers, Reposado?
Im all yours LOL

Not all providers are open for business 24/7. I think the best ones are the ones that are rested and do it when they please, not when they are demanded to do so.

Not all hobbyist are built alike and if you've had great success in this approach, than good for you. I like to be able to coordinate with providers when it's convenient for the both of us. Just my .02 Originally Posted by Emary Preston
Pure Fucken Magic Tony - wise change of handle; I like it.

Back on subject,

I rarely, extremely rare for me not to set up waaaaaay in advance.Reason #1 - my schedule is hard. Reason #2 - I love the crescendo leading to an appointment.

The best providers are the ones that accomodate the way the hobbyist likes to schedule, not the other way around.... Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
I'm quite fond of #2 myself, especially if a few lil notes are exchanged along the way. Still I.try to be somewhat flexible.
I am a huge fan of simple and easy booking. You get brownie points if it has all needed details in the first contact.
I prefer a day in advance if it's 60 minutes or over anything less than that 4 to 5 hours before it's fine with me
My preference is several days, to two weeks in advance when I can. I don't want to scramble at the last minute. I don't hobby often, but when I do, I prefer quality I rushed time.

I research
I contact
I enjoy
I think the length of time depends. If you going to see me for the first time, I would like at least a day's notice, as screening can take a little time to complete. But if we are already friends, a few hours is perfectly fine.
For me...the more notice the better. Three days is better than 2. Two days is better than 1. One day is better than 12 hours. Six hours is better than 4 hours. I like to organize my day 1 day before if it's possible.
For a new client, I'd rather get screening done FIRST (no matter how long it takes)....then we can talk about scheduling.
I think the length of time depends. If you going to see me for the first time, I would like at least a day's notice, as screening can take a little time to complete. But if we are already friends, a few hours is perfectly fine. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
For me...the more notice the better. Three days is better than 2. Two days is better than 1. One day is better than 12 hours. Six hours is better than 4 hours. I like to organize my day 1 day before if it's possible.
For a new client, I'd rather get screening done FIRST (no matter how long it takes)....then we can talk about scheduling. Originally Posted by samantha thom

The ladies are obviously into length ... I will maintain my 1.3" of dangling death into contacting the ladies.
I am a huge fan of simple and easy booking. You get brownie points if it has all needed details in the first contact. Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
Please tell what the needed details are, so can get my brownie points when the time comes lol.
I'm good with giving a few days notice as I have to juggle things a bit (work/home). Mornings are always easier for me and weekends are even better.
I am a huge fan of simple and easy booking. You get brownie points if it has all needed details in the first contact. Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
Totally agree with you +1

to get your brownie points that means write about a paragraph about yourself and why you have chosen me/noticed about me. Make it have substance and sound like the business man you have to be to even afford to hobby lol. Don't reply to my ad/profile as though you are just monger responding to a CL ad... sending a email with no substance because you expect no reply anyways...

one lines like "are you available" "where are you located" "are you gfe" etc etc usually come off as red flags to me as LE, or a very lazy guy. A formal phone call, or a formal email is what looks best. For newbies you will be surprised at how a well written email with substance can go with a woman, and getting your first reference.

Of course adding your refrences or p411/datecheck in the initial email should be standard if you have these tools to your disposal; for first time appointment requests.
Thanks, Mya. That is good info to know, I will definitely have to keep those points in mind in the future.