OMG Bad Experience In Headquarter Of Dallas Eccie

IF HE WAS ANY KIND OF MAN IF HE DIDN'T LIKE WHAT MY PRICE WAS THE HE COULD HAVE BACK THE F**** UP AND KEEP IT GOING LIKE HE SAID IT'S 200 PLUS WOMAN SO GO DEAL WITH THEM NOT A BAD B**** SMH THAT AND IF U DONT LIKE WHAT MY PRICE IS THEM KEEP GOING AND ON. TO THE NEXT
Good luck with this one.. 1. I agree she can charge what she wants. 2. She is a drama queen and thats with her being new here 3. I did offer to review you and requested a cheaper rate which you declined. 4. You only have 4 reviews from unknown people. 5. Again I'll see u at your rate and still do a review. How is this an alert? But hey its fun so I'll play along
Alert is if u not too smart one he want to lie on my review unacceptable two why do he keep calling and texting me when he don't want to accept my price oh my bad just a thirty a×× Men Hope u Understand the Alert now a lie is what I am not about honesty and Truth Next
Lol ya make is sound good
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I so confused.... "me donst under stance"
Your price is way too high for someone with only 3 reviews Im trying to help u. Post it it would only hurt u. Here what I suggest 30mi 150 ill write u an honest dallas review
If Dallas is so bad you should just leave. Your posts are cringeworthy
Prime example of what happens when backpage meets eccie... Lmao.. Again I'll see you at your rate to clear the air and reconcile. No reason to be hostile. I still believe you are inflating your price but Im willing to go ahead and pay it because I believe your cute and your attitude Im starting to find attractive..lmao
Dude, you're a prime example of a Dude's little head thinking for his big head...I hope you aren't married and have a RealWorld life to protect and it doesn't turn into a NO review.

To quote Barbara Billingsley in 'Airplane', "I'll handle this, I speak jive."

And that is some fucked up jive she be layin down.

Wow I feel like my IQ just dropped a good 20 points reading this stupid, worthless example of the failure of the modern day educational system.
Prime example of what happens when backpage meets eccie... Lmao.. Again I'll see you at your rate to clear the air and reconcile. No reason to be hostile. I still believe you are inflating your price but Im willing to go ahead and pay it because I believe your cute and your attitude Im starting to find attractive..lmao Originally Posted by jerkn2u
ABORT MISSION!!!! ABORT MISSION!!!!!

Don't do it, dude. This is too perilous for even the guy in your avatar.
Fucknut

1. A person who is so annoying and dumb that they can no longer be classed as an idiot and therefore a new level of idiot was created for them, the Fucknut.

Carry on.
  • BLM69
  • 12-12-2013, 10:47 PM
ABORT MISSION!!!! ABORT MISSION!!!!!

Don't do it, dude. This is too perilous for even the guy in your avatar. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
LOL, I hope he doesn't visit her after this useless alert was started. I think the little head might be taking over tonight.
  • mes77
  • 12-13-2013, 12:19 AM
Thank you for erasing a high quality public school education completely from my brain.