We Are No Longer An Agency. Just One Lady Now... "Natasha"

• Toyz
  • 11-25-2015, 03:10 PM
I only met with Scarlett, never saw Natasha. But let me tell you, Ms Scarlett De Rossi was a lot of fun and she really knew how to rock my cock (or is it spelled CAWK for TOYZ).

Happy Thanksgiving to both of you. and to all on the ATX Boards. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Happy TDay to you too BB!

Heading out into the travel maelstrom soon...wish me luck!

Look out Dallas! We'll be there soon...or not...depending on traffic patterns.
Breaking up is hard to do.
TOYZ,

I will give Cindy up at Jade AMP a heads up that you are cumming to see her. I know how you love the Dallas AMPs. Bang for the Buck my friend, Band for the Buck, Dallas AMPs are a great way to play the hobby, especially if you have a favorite lady at a certain AMP that will be open on Thursday.

Also let me say that Ms Scarlett does know how to rock it during a massage session or any other session you might have with her.
TOYZ,

I will give Cindy up at Jade AMP a heads up that you are cumming to see her. I know how you love the Dallas AMPs. Bang for the Buck my friend, Band for the Buck, Dallas AMPs are a great way to play the hobby, especially if you have a favorite lady at a certain AMP that will be open on Thursday.

Also let me say that Ms Scarlett does how to rock it during a massage session or any other session you might have with her. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
What are AMPs like?
  • Toyz
  • 11-25-2015, 04:22 PM
TOYZ,

Also let me say that Ms Scarlett does know how to rock it during a massage session or any other session you might have with her. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Thanks BB!!

I've never had a bad experience there. Only sub par was once & it was still acceptable...Dallas sets the bar pretty high and I think its safe to say Austin has nothing similar?

Never left an AMP without a big hug goodbye and a 3 hour grin on my face...
What are AMPs like? Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
First, Dallas AMPs are very unlike ATX AMPs. Hot 20-year olds in DFW and more mature/matronly ladies in ATX, for example.

In Dallas, you either call ahead and ask for appointment with desired provider, or you can just walk in and take pick from several providers that are available. Some providers are quite good with English, others not so good. All will be able to communicate sufficiently to make sure they know what you want.

Pay house fee for 1 hour, and then go to room with provider. You will start off with a table shower with lots of massage and cleaning all your favorite parts. Then a short FBSM and then the flip. With her hand stroking your privates, you may discuss of what extras you may wish: L1/L2/L3 will all have different rates. House fee goes to the House and Tip goes to provider.

Suggest you go with the full L3 package. Full session will last 45-50 mins and then it is a quick wipe down and you are out the door with a big smile on your face. The provider will then clean up room and be ready for the next client at the top of the hour.

You may opt for shorter sessions, but "one hour" (50 mins) is the best, unless there is a particular provider you like and want more.

Go research the Dallas AMP section and read the stickies--then plan your DFW AMP trip. Usually one AMP per day is a good rule of thumb. AMP providers will normally see 6-8 clients/day.

AMP providers are very focused on cleanliness and safety. Be sure to carefully review the DFW AMP boards before you travel, there is occasionally LE activity which is often discussed in the AMP and Alerts threads in DFW.
Toyz & I are gonna start a new agency, it will be called "Jazz Babiez"
Toyz & I are gonna start a new agency, it will be called "Jazz Babiez" Originally Posted by Little Monster
How did you come up with the name?
  • Toyz
  • 11-26-2015, 06:08 AM
Toyz & I are gonna start a new agency, it will be called "Jazz Babiez" Originally Posted by Little Monster
Any Brits in your new agency?

IB
How did you come up with the name? Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1030063

Any Brits in your new agency?

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
You know me, I will do my damndest to bring some hot English providers over here. As hot as they are they will go for no less than $350, but sine you're my friend you know I will hook you up with a generous discount
😀
You know me, I will do my damndest to bring some hot English providers over here. As hot as they are they will go for no less than $350, but sine you're my friend you know I will hook you up with a generous discount Originally Posted by Little Monster

IB