men with moustache's

My favorite is a goatee!!! Those drive me nuts when the stache is neatly trimmed it is way hot.I also like neatly trimmed beards and baby smooth clean shaven.
Shaved heads drive me wild too.
God I love men!!! *Squirms* Originally Posted by Lexxxy

DAMN!! I was going to shave tonite guess I'll have to start that Goatee again(now I have to listen to the wife bitch about it)

Hmm wonder if her fingers are in her avatar area right now!!!
You m'dear have made my day! Now tell me you like a respectfully hairy chest and I promise to rub your feet all night long... Originally Posted by Firehawk
haha actually chest hair can be very sexy..i do tend to gravitate twards it during a gents visit..
  • Tiger
  • 10-15-2012, 07:15 PM
I shave the dome clean but like my goat/stache the longer the better. Clean shaven I look at least a decade younger so every few months that wins out.

But I don't mind some hairy bush now and then. You never get hairy bush these days, not on a younger girl. Not all pussy lips are perfect, a little vegetation can help. Who's got bush out there?
Funny how styles change. That pic of Nimoy is great. That was an episode where he was impersonating a Klingon, I believe (or maybe it was the "alternate universe" one) and he was supposed to look "sinister."
I'm getting ready to retire from the Army soon so I don't have a beard. In the early 90's I kept a mustache for years, but the regulations made it a pain to maintain, so I lost it for a long time. I have brought it back on occasion. Whenever I go on leave I grow out a goatee. Now that I am almost retired I am growing out the goatee. I would love to grow out a full beard, but I have a baby face, and my "beard" looks like a dog with a case of mange. You could call it patches. The other thing is that I have two grey spots in my goatee. I'm almost 40, and wear those grey spots with pride.
Just wait until those gray spots get bigger and merge thus conspiring against you.
  • GP
  • 10-18-2012, 04:25 PM
That pic of Nimoy is great. That was an episode where he was impersonating a Klingon, I believe (or maybe it was the "alternate universe" one) and he was supposed to look "sinister." Originally Posted by rooster
I believe it was the alternate universe where they all had daggers. And remember that cool weapon Kirk had in his quarters. Oh, the people we could make disappear!!!!! I wonder who I would pick first
men with the stache get me there almost every time..so ima gonna go with ..it helps.. Originally Posted by anita germane
I'll keep mine till after i get to Rochacha and see Anita, Oh BTW SWEET BUTT SHOT Nita
anita, you want a free beard ride??
Whiskers do help cheat while eating cookie.
I'll keep mine till after i get to Rochacha and see Anita, Oh BTW SWEET BUTT SHOT Nita Originally Posted by mad469s
ohhhhh this is gonna be fun!! and thank you
  • Quail
  • 10-20-2012, 05:18 PM
Too much fucking gray hair. No more. Originally Posted by pyramider
I had black hair and mustache and either a beard or goatee until my early 30'. I started to go salt and pepper then gray then silver and now for many years I have white hair and white facial hair and still have a full head of hair at age 62.
  • GP
  • 10-20-2012, 05:22 PM
I had black hair and mustache and either a beard or goatee until my early 30'. I started to go salt and pepper then gray then silver and now for many years I have white hair and white facial hair and still have a full head of hair at age 62. Originally Posted by quail

You sound like a very attractive man.
I have white hair and white facial hair and still have a full head of hair at age 62. Originally Posted by quail
I can see you now: