What would you do if you got "caught"?

I don't *get* caught. My fiancée is a) very accepting of the wife / mistress thing and b) out of the country now and has been for months taking care of her Mami < don't *get* me started on the "standards" of Colombian healthcare > and c) and has approved each young lady I have ever played with since we were together.

The only possible gotcha has been "does she < random sex act > better than me?" Since I don't do most of those things when I play, I can honestly tell her "no."

No offense meant to any of my recent playmates.
Richard Pryor had a great routine where he said if your wife catches you in bed with another woman, just swear there isn't anybody in bed with you. He had another about divorce: "She wanted everything - even my dreams!".
  • Junky
  • 01-07-2011, 08:47 PM
I used to have a cat that would poop all over himself when he got in trouble or scared. I always left him alone when he was covered in poop.

So that's what I would do. Just shit myself until she left.
The Clinton Plan is still the best.
The Dennis Rodman excuse.......if caught in bed with another woman.......tell your wife you've never seen this girl before and that she just fell through the ceiling and landed in bed with you.......naked.
I used to have a cat that would poop all over himself when he got in trouble or scared. I always left him alone when he was covered in poop.

So that's what I would do. Just shit myself until she left. Originally Posted by Junky

Best advice ever!
I am very careful not to get caught. However, if I am, I will add everything up, divide it by two, and move into an apartment. Originally Posted by oglfp12
Been there and done that and I don't recommend it. It is not as easy as you make it sound.

What would you do it you get "caught"?
Lie about it?
Come clean and take your medicine?
Leave town? LOL Originally Posted by TexAss
First off if you get caught then you aint doing it right

As a man I would definitely try to make up some excuse and lie about it. She would eventually break me down and I would come clean and end up leaving town because she would get the house in the divorce.
SIMPLE! Don't be a n00b Don't get caught!