I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!!

I always like to see what people have to say when ASPD is down! So please post to this thread anytime there down.
As always THANKS for the support of ECCIE.

XO
Becky
Well Becky, it is down again so I guess people won't be able to go and look. The thing is I saw two providers try and post some ads, and their posts looked the same as the screen shot I posted above. I don't know when but sooner or later people are just going to be fed up with the lack of care by the owner.

Thanks goodness for ECCIE, and to you and TBONE for making this site available.

Edit: They must have done another reboot. Now that is up the new posts are working. The whole thing is still more annoying than any poster over there could ever be. Sigh.
I always like to see what people have to say when ASPD is down! So please post to this thread anytime there down.
As always THANKS for the support of ECCIE.

XO
Becky Originally Posted by The Original Becky
OB,

It's down again! All web pages read, "Site currently unavailable

Some random error occured, hit refresh and we should be back soon.
"

I only go there for Ads. I wish more of the ladies would migrate or dual-post their ads to ECCIE. It would save me from clearing cookies twice

If ASPD were Google...ASPD would be trading at $1.50 with all of these outages. I guess people will have to learn the hard way that every industry needs great competition for the whole market to grow and thrive.

Come on ladies...get off the dime and start posting some ads...you will be able to have all of my dollars bcd in your quarters.

Caio!
  • TBONE
  • 07-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Matador

Just a confirmation that ASPD seems to be having problems today(yesterday,tomorrow?).
yep. probs this morning over there. Programmer doing some repairs.

I have owned and operated multiple web servers over the last 15 years and my total down time has probably been less than 36 hours..

Glad Eccie is here.
At least aspd has a programmer and he is making repairs? upgrades?

lol
xo
Becky
  • TBONE
  • 07-30-2009, 04:11 PM
yep. probs this morning over there. Programmer doing some repairs.

I have owned and operated multiple web servers over the last 15 years and my total down time has probably been less than 36 hours..

Glad Eccie is here. Originally Posted by cpi3000

Thanks cpi!

Glad to be here for our "community".