Has Anyone Here Changed Their Views Or Opinions

I've changed my mind on ranked choice voting.
I have changed my opinion about that Muslim chick from Minnesota. She used to not bother me but now I think she is low class. Ive also changed my mind about the chick who said "We are going to Impeach that Mother Fucker". Other than that I cant think on anything that has been a major shift
Before the 2016 election, I viewed the Democrat Party as miss guided but still with honorable intentions.

Now, after their constant efforts to cancel the 2016 election, I view them with distain.

There are no honorable Democrats. Period. They are no longer the loyal opposition. They are the enemy.
No.
Before the 2016 election, I viewed the Democrat Party as miss guided but still with honorable intentions.

Now, after their constant efforts to cancel the 2016 election, I view them with distain.

There are no honorable Democrats. Period. They are no longer the loyal opposition. They are the enemy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The Enemy of the Russians, North Koreans and Saudis. Trump and the GOP have sold America out to the highest bidders. Trump suckered you chumps

There are no honorable Democrats. Period. They are no longer the loyal opposition. They are the enemy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Amen my brother. ( except for themystic )
I changed my mine about the BS called “human trafficking”
I used to think WTF was a misunderstood nice guy who was taken advantage of too many times.
I used to think WTF was a misunderstood nice guy who was taken advantage of too many times. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think he's OK. He's just got his own brand of smart ass going on. Nothing better than hitting him with a good zinger.
I think he's OK. He's just got his own brand of smart ass going on. Nothing better than hitting him with a good zinger. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
In a way,you can have a little compassion for the left leaning Posters on this Forum.

They have the daily problem of defending the indefensible.
  • grean
  • 03-07-2019, 06:38 AM
So a few have changed their position. It doesn't seem it was from any discussion in this forum though, no?
Agreed 100 percent they want what they don’t have want it now and don’t want to work for it spoiled brats and it’s our generations fault for raise by them that way
So a few have changed their position. It doesn't seem it was from any discussion in this forum though, no? Originally Posted by grean
In a way this forum does change some opinions. My views on the Muslim chicks in the House would not have changed through conversations I had in the RW. Also I have softened my stance on Israel because of Friendly Fred and WD. I still think we put to big an emphasis on Israel but I have softened

Also my view of some Trump die hards has changed as a result of this forum. Some people wont admit any wrong doing by Trump and that's simply not realistic. It shows me some people in here are just ignorant
^^^ now he see's Muslins and Russian's LOL
^^^ now he see's Muslins and Russian's LOL Originally Posted by rexdutchman
My view of you has remained the same. Foreigners like you who have little or no education should take Lustys grammar class