"So, what are you doing the rest of the day?"

It's called small talk. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
Yes, and so is this:

http://youtu.be/qz_J4IaQMc8

(The gas station owner in this famous scene epitomizes perfectly the way I feel much of the time when I'm hobbying....)
It's called small talk. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
We're just making conversations...small talk like Roger said. Originally Posted by samantha thom

Seriously. There's isn't some great depth or hidden meaning to the question.
Have I found the only provider in town who actually enjoys spending time with a guy, going out to eat, hanging out afterwards, maybe a movie? I guess I'm a lucky guy.
Could always say, "Getting rested up for my next session in 2hrs before I go see my Nympho GF that will fuck me to death all night."
I just tell her what I am going to do. That is what she asked. Some don't ask because she knows we are going out to eat.

Torito
I always tell them the truth. I'm going to an AMP or to see a working girl to have sex, or to get a massage with a happy ending.
Tell her you're going to try and lose the guys that
have been tailing you for the last couple of days,
as you go over and look out the window very intently.
It would depend on what acts or services were just perfomed with her involved.

if it was soso or uneventful with her.. I'll let her know " since i was looking for more than chat and a hj... I'm likely off to get some real action".

If it was some good times... I reference as much with her and tell her I'm off with friends to whatever but am real satisfied and glad I stopped by. Not intended as an invite so i haven't had too many interested to join but always a few.