How Many Pops Is too many?

I thought we paid for the hour. So msog should always be available. Having said that I had one provider tell me it's ridiculous to expect providers to allow msog. Funny though the cunt does not mention that in her ads at all
One is all I'm able to give in an hour (99% of the time).

Two can be had in a multiple hour session.

Alyssa Nicole, who is now retired, threw down four covers on the nightstand once and said, "You have work to do." I still love her.
If I can lather my hair in cum and use it as a helmet when it dries, you popped way too many times. If you haven't made it to that point... No worries. Pop as many shots as you can and I will gladly be a target!
If I can lather my hair in cum and use it as a helmet when it dries, you popped way too many times. If you haven't made it to that point... No worries. Pop as many shots as you can and I will gladly be a target! Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
That is so hot
If I can lather my hair in cum and use it as a helmet when it dries, you popped way too many times. If you haven't made it to that point... No worries. Pop as many shots as you can and I will gladly be a target! Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
That's all good and well, but are you gonna help me get there? Or are you just gonna be a passive target?
One ATF gave me 8 o's (or pops the new term) in an hour session. She said she had 6. Man I will die remembering that celebration. As Toby Keith sings: I am not as good as I once was but I am good once as I ever was. Sure would like to find another opportunity to repeat- chemistry, chemistry, chemistry- the three most important things in sex.
Who gave you 8?
Most of the time its 2. But there are a couple of my regulars that can get 3 or 4 out of me because of their outstanding service. You can guess who.
Myra does aim to please on the pop count no stopping trying!!
One is good, two is great, three is yesteryear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's all good and well, but are you gonna help me get there? Or are you just gonna be a passive target? Originally Posted by bbtony
And that, sweet ladies, is what makes the difference between a good time and a GREAT time!!!

I hold in very high regard the few ladies I have met that have made it their mission during a session to seduce as many rounds of fun as they could into our time together and it starts with me believing you REALLY want it also.
One sensuous pop with the right lady is plenty.
Three or four in a row ... but non-stop so you never let it go soft ... Just one girl has been able to keep me going this long and boy it was an amazing experience ... Chemistry was key as mentioned before ...
Three or four in a row ... but non-stop so you never let it go soft ... Just one girl has been able to keep me going this long and boy it was an amazing experience ... Chemistry was key as mentioned before ... Originally Posted by DarthDVader

Chemistry IS the key.

Im usually a one or two pop guy because it takes awhile to get to the first one within an hour. But Ive had the same kind of experience as described above with a girl that I COULD NOT STOP FUCKING. This has happened with this same girl several times... so 3 hrs later im thinking WTF, somebody needs hose us down to break this up. Lol.
Self edit - Dbl post