What Happens to Bubba's Speaker Fees?

The Clintons are about the closest to royalty that the U.S. has ever had since JFK and Jackie. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
"royalty"?

The "royalty" gatherers come twice a week and dump the "royalty" in the back of a big loud truck that carries it off for disposal.

Bill was not being paid for his "thoughts" .... he was getting paid for the opportunity to use HillaryNoMore's government position.

An hour of Bill is not worth $500,000. Not even $500.

You see many $500 an hour hookers?
His fee is going to double because Hillary has lost the election. People want to know his thoughts on the new administration, where the Democrats are going in the future, and how the world will change through the new administration. People, Left and Right, love to listen to Bill. BTW, Hillary will also become more popular as a speaker once she decides to leave politics for good. The Clintons are about the closest to royalty that the U.S. has ever had since JFK and Jackie. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
The Bush family was around far longer than the Clintons. And far better people. You fucking idiot.
The Bush family was around far longer than the Clintons. And far better people. You fucking idiot. Originally Posted by bambino
Figured he really didn't believe what he posted.

Besides .. all the Bushes know who their fathers are.
"royalty"?

The "royalty" gatherers come twice a week and dump the "royalty" in the back of a big loud truck that carries it off for disposal.

Bill was not being paid for his "thoughts" .... he was getting paid for the opportunity to use HillaryNoMore's government position.

An hour of Bill is not worth $500,000. Not even $500.

You see many $500 an hour hookers? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey don't shoot the messenger for bringing in the message. I don't write this script. Yes, royalty as in being treated like they are something special by a large group of people. Let's be honest. If Bill Clinton and not Hillary was running, he would have torn a new one for Trump. Bill knew how to talk to the "people," disenfranchised rural white men, when he ran for office in the 1990s.
The Bush family was around far longer than the Clintons. And far better people. You fucking idiot. Originally Posted by bambino
Longevity doesn't necessarily mean beloved but it could indicate dictatorship. You don't understand White House politics in the U.S. Eight years of Liberals translate to eight years of Conservatives and vise versa, etc. Right now it's time for the Conservatives to rule. American people should be happy that there will be no more Bushes and Clintons in the White House. That shit had to end. Far better people? They are politicians!!! Are they suppose to be better? Go drink more "Texas Tea."

Hey don't shoot the messenger for bringing in the message. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Don't bring in YOUR message, then.
You don't understand White House politics in the U.S. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
And you do?

Whenever someone dismisses and marginalizes another as you do it is indicative of some insecurity on their part in the discussion so they have to dismiss and marginalize the other person to appear superior.

If I were you, I'd stick with impressing the spa girls.
I fixed this for you. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Thanks for fixing it for me.
Don't bring in YOUR message, then. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And yours is better? Only if you could write! BTW, take your message out as well. Bullshitter!
And you do?

Whenever someone dismisses and marginalizes another as you do it is indicative of some insecurity on their part in the discussion so they have to dismiss and marginalize the other person to appear superior.

If I were you, I'd stick with impressing the spa girls. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Your confession is well received.

Try again in 2020.
And yours is better? Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
I didn't bring you any "message"! I know better. You don't.
I didn't bring you any "message"! I know better. You don't. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bullshit. You are on the right. At least with me I agitate from both sides. LMAO.
My guess is that major studios will hire him to appear in tv shows and movies to continue paying him. He and Hillary probably have dusted off their screen actors guild SAG cards by now.
..I agitate ... Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
You get annoy confused with the word "agitate" ...