I can't stand this f*cking country

I'm waiting for SC to tell me some of Kavanaugh's lies.
I'm sure I won't get an answer...when there isn't one.
The only reason I don't leave is because it would disrespect my ancestors who built this country and gave their lives....that's the only reason Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm sure they would understand

watch that door on your way out, wouldn't want it to hit you on your backside
Wow! You read all of that into the Merrick Garland hearings? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Elections have consequences...
The only reason I don't leave is because it would disrespect my ancestors who built this country and gave their lives....that's the only reason Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
But you did promise to leave this board...
Come on SC:

“Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing Everthing”!!! Colin Kap
But you did promise to leave this board... Originally Posted by bb1961
Whoopi is not going anywhere!!!! LMAO
Gee, I haven't seen a dimocrat shit show like that since Peter Strzok.

By all means keep up the good work. Please!
I find your use of nicknames and past members of this forum to be offensive. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why? Because you're not on his list? He omitted you because he didn't want to offend the Taliban!
Watching that disgusting liar Kavanaugh's supreme court process before Congress... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Cheer up, SC! Your girl Condi Rice LOVES Brett Kavanaugh! Did you miss her effusive introduction?
Watching that disgusting liar Kavanaugh's supreme court process before Congress. I can't wait till the Rome like fall of this shit hole country. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
When the bough breaks the cradle will fall, right on top of your head, lol.

Jim
Watching that disgusting liar Kavanaugh's supreme court process before Congress. I can't wait till the Rome like fall of this shit hole country. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I can only gather from this and your other posts you have a very mixed up perception of life and what people should expect in life in exchange for their individual actions

all causing, within you, deep seated hatreds of honest, ordinary people who don't expect to be owed anything or to owe anyone anything except kindness and goodwill
I can only gather from this and your other posts you have a very mixed up perception of life and what people should expect in life in exchange for their individual actions

all causing, within you, deep seated hatreds of honest, ordinary people who don't expect to be owed anything or to owe anyone anything except kindness and goodwill Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You people are so naive...you have no idea how you're being used as puppets on a string by the elites. You actually think fucking hard work for an honest days pay is noble. I've got gold dirt to sell ya. The elites have fooled the poor working white class into believing that through hard work they can make it. Haha Haha the system is rigged even for those who benefit from white privilege. If you arent a descendant of influential you can forget about it. They've given you a small sliver of pie and made you fight for their cause. Just like Joe the Plumber thinking that as a plumber he'd eventually make $250 - 300k+ per year. Incidentally that's what I currently....ohh never mind...the point is that you folks have been duped into some noble cause of hard work thinking that's what makes the American Dream and it's far from it. It's all about the hook up and scamming people that's how you make it in this God Forsaken place. For hundreds of years during slavery yall didnt value hard work unless someone else was doing it now when the system is rigged against you..you foolishly think hard work will pay off. I happen to think that's foolish. Yall are being duped by the elites who are doing nothing but using the poor working white class to protect their offshore investments while instilling pride and honor in you while they're doing the exact opposite personally. Man sometimes I wish I could get in on their scheme to dupe yall. I need a white silicone mask
You people are so naive...you have no idea how you're being used as puppets on a string by the elites. You actually think fucking hard work for an honest days pay is noble. I've got gold dirt to sell ya. The elites have fooled the poor working white class into believing that through hard work they can make it. Haha Haha the system is rigged even for those who benefit from white privilege. If you arent a descendant of influential you can forget about it. They've given you a small sliver of pie and made you fight for their cause. Just like Joe the Plumber thinking that as a plumber he'd eventually make $250 - 300k+ per year. Incidentally that's what I currently....ohh never mind...the point is that you folks have been duped into some noble cause of hard work thinking that's what makes the American Dream and it's far from it. It's all about the hook up and scamming people that's how you make it in this God Forsaken place. For hundreds of years during slavery yall didnt value hard work unless someone else was doing it now when the system is rigged against you..you foolishly think hard work will pay off. I happen to think that's foolish. Yall are being duped by the elites who are doing nothing but using the poor working white class to protect their offshore investments while instilling pride and honor in you while they're doing the exact opposite personally. Man sometimes I wish I could get in on their scheme to dupe yall. I need a white silicone mask Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I think you're "plagiarizing" the Communist manifesto...
Watching that disgusting liar Kavanaugh Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Still waiting...it would be nice if you could back things up that you say...I think that is called slander.
You people are so naive...you have no idea how you're being used as puppets on a string by the elites. You actually think fucking hard work for an honest days pay is noble. I've got gold dirt to sell ya. The elites have fooled the poor working white class into believing that through hard work they can make it. Haha Haha the system is rigged even for those who benefit from white privilege. If you arent a descendant of influential you can forget about it. They've given you a small sliver of pie and made you fight for their cause. Just like Joe the Plumber thinking that as a plumber he'd eventually make $250 - 300k+ per year. Incidentally that's what I currently....ohh never mind...the point is that you folks have been duped into some noble cause of hard work thinking that's what makes the American Dream and it's far from it. It's all about the hook up and scamming people that's how you make it in this God Forsaken place. For hundreds of years during slavery yall didnt value hard work unless someone else was doing it now when the system is rigged against you..you foolishly think hard work will pay off. I happen to think that's foolish. Yall are being duped by the elites who are doing nothing but using the poor working white class to protect their offshore investments while instilling pride and honor in you while they're doing the exact opposite personally. Man sometimes I wish I could get in on their scheme to dupe yall. I need a white silicone mask Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
you see, I don't envy a rich guy at all

I think more power to them

the people I can't stomach are those who, in the name of us all, scheme for themselves

like hellary, whose only idea was how to lie, cheat and steal, and who sold every office she ever held

people like bill gates, who worked in his garage, yeah go for it bill

a business person, who gets rich legitimately, can only do so by providing something of worth to others

but theres a lot more to life than being wealthy

your whole persona, however, is wrapped up in envy and hatred, as if some bank account will make you happy, and bringing others down will make you happy, sad to tell you, you aren't a happy person no matter what

you need to concentrate on being happy, you owe that to others around you, and even if you aren't happy you owe it to your friends, neighbors and family to at least act happy

how many little black kids do you want to ruin just for spite?