No, Lads - I'm Not Tucker Carlson

Let's see...

The tapes were given EXCLUSIVELY to Tucker....is that correct ? If so, you could ask WHY ?

Possibly so he is the only one with a paintbrush to paint the picture ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

Nope. FOX was given exclusive access to view the video, on D.C. police devices. don't believe the left's lies that Carlson was "given" a stack of DVD's to do with what he wanted. that is completely false but you'll be hearing that claim in the media anyway. McCarthy has stated weeks ago that other media outlets will be allowed the same access, with the same restrictions of the D.C. police.

what Carlson is showing are copies of the actual video, made under supervision of the D.C. police and with some reasonable restrictions as the D.C. police see fit.

let's see how many take the opportunity to do so. if they are so certain FOX and Carlson can somehow "edit" the video you'd think they'd be busting their chops to prove it, yeah?
if YOU say so
Im not tucker either. I would never associate with hunter and the bidens.
These tapes aint gonna show anything to change anybodies minds! Any tapes that would have caused anarchy or unrest would be classified as a threat to national security and be classified. These tapes were rounded up within less than a week from jan 6th. And the powers that be already knew which tapes would be released and which would be classified hidden or destroyed.

Tapes are a nothing burger!
Both sides should realize this.
Has public access to all the recordings been made? Originally Posted by Precious_b
... I surely hope so, mate. ... If not, I WANT
there to be public access.

#### Salty
... I surely hope so, mate. ... If not, I WANT
there to be public access.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
For those that have been prosecuted, *I* believe that these people were recorded doing what they were charged. If tuck pad can actually do any journalism and show if any that were convicted were just hanging around with their hands in their pockets and nothing else, that would be a reason for retrial.

Think i'll do a poll about what was recorded and January 6.
Tucker needs to show all the tapes...and not comment on them.
For those that have been prosecuted, *I* believe that these people were recorded doing what they were charged. If tuck pad can actually do any journalism and show if any that were convicted were just hanging around with their hands in their pockets and nothing else, that would be a reason for retrial.

Think i'll do a poll about what was recorded and January 6. Originally Posted by Precious_b
... That's exactly what we're saying, mate.

There obviously were people fighting with the police,
but in some cases it was the police starting the
assaults. ... Ray Epps and his mates can be seen
hitting the police with a large sign being carried.
And also pushing people INTO the police.

Yes, some of those people who engaged police
should be in jail... But how can people who
did property damage be put in jail when the
"chop-zone" people doing damage and destruction
WERE NOT? (though I DO believe they all should be)

But people who just happened to be on Capitol grounds
and milling-about? ... No. And prolly shouldn't
even be charged.

And IF you watched Tucker's Tuesday show - then you
saw the report that explained defendants and their
barristers have NOT been given access to footage
that might clear them.

... And WHY is Chuck Schumer so afraid?
Calling on Mr. Murdoch and the others at FOX
to NOT let Tucker show any more footage.

That's censorship. .... Surely thought the
US Government had nothing to hide?

#### Salty
Tucker is already censoring...sifting through the footage.
Tucker needs to show all the tapes...and not comment on them. Originally Posted by matchingmole

if the Democrat led kangaroo committee had done that Tucker wouldn't have to.

but we know why they didn't right?

Tucker is already censoring...sifting through the footage. Originally Posted by VitaMan

there you go again. claiming Carlson is censoring video you won't watch. guess you'll have to wait for CNN to review the video and prove Carlson wrong.
Tucker is sifting
Tucker needs to show all the tapes...and not comment on them. Originally Posted by matchingmole
That's almost fair enough, mole.

... Maybe Tucker SHOULD do that.

#### Salty

Think i'll do a poll about what was recorded and January 6. Originally Posted by Precious_b
... That's exactly what we're saying, mate.

... Originally Posted by Salty Again

Than let's see if the guy can do some REAL JOURNALISM.

His first foray was a miserable propaganda stunt to bolster his pocket book from what multiple sources say.

...but I could be wrong.
Did he actually show AT LEAST ONE OF THE CONVICTED ENTIRE VIDEO on the House grounds doing absolutely nothing?

If so, this would be the first case. Answer me that saltlick.
How much surveillance footage does Walmart record each day ?

Why not give that to Tucker to "sift through". At least it might keep him "occupied" like the US Capitol was and keep him off the air for a while.