what do you like...shaved or not?

I just started to let some hair show in a sexy spot its still light I been triming it and I love it I never thought I would Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Usually redheads are not real hairy between their legs even when they let it grow
Lol thanx for the advice for my bottom buzzworm
Ouchhhh with the waxing post!! Good god I could not handle that at all. Maybe I am just a baby lol Originally Posted by TabooTanner
It does hurt a little, but the hot wax application feels so good, I love that part.
Usually redheads are not real hairy between their legs even when they let it grow Originally Posted by burkalini
I think your right about that
I think your right about that Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
prove it!
prove it! Originally Posted by buzzworm86
Look at you being naughty
Ok guys no pussy shots on this site. lol
Did I just say that? Man am I stupid lol
In the 70's full bush was in. in the 90's the landing strip was popular. I prefere hardwood floors, I'm not a fan of shag carpet. bUt I do know there are a lot of dudes that like full bush.
I like 'em BALD. Some neatly trimmed patch is ok (just ok) but a full bush is a turn-off.

Myself—I shave the boys and Trim back the whole hedge before a session. Too much man-scaping can be a givaway though.

Bottom line: I like 'em BALD.

Pun intended.
My poll showed shaved #1 trimmed#2 hairy#3
My poll showed shaved #1 trimmed#2 hairy#3 Originally Posted by pickupkid

Your probably right on that one. Sorry put me in for number three. Hey to be different is to stand out.
I like 'em BALD. Some neatly trimmed patch is ok (just ok) but a full bush is a turn-off.

Myself—I shave the boys and Trim back the whole hedge before a session. Too much man-scaping can be a givaway though.

Bottom line: I like 'em BALD.

Pun intended. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Amen!
I use too to have hardwood floors but since becoming a provider and being a redhead most guys want to see the red carpet. so now i keep a neat little love rug on the playground for boys. some even want a sample to take home. lol
Bare. I don't like body hair at all except what's on my head.