Preference for married vs single hobbyists?

Logic, Chung? Ok, sure...But does logic have a place in an industry primarily based on "little-head" thinking? Originally Posted by sticknrudder1
Ha! well, I'm insinuating that the Providers may have a logical married vs. single preference.. maybe rational is the better choice of words?
Hobbying is not the place to cruise for GF's. I am single, but I hobby specifically to AVOID clingy relationships, LOL! With hobbying you get all the fun parts of a relationship without all the bullshit
I got you bookmarked on P411 darlin! It may take me a little time to get to you but you can be sure that your ' feel good bite marks' are on my list! I'm a BIG fan of MILF's!!

It most definitely it is! I get goosebumps thinking about it Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I got you bookmarked on P411 darlin! It may take me a little time to get to you but you can be sure that your ' feel good bite marks' are on my list! I'm a BIG fan of MILF's!! Originally Posted by planojim

And SIR...This is one FINE MILF!!!!!!!!!

Wish I would have know she likes ass biting....just Saying.
I concur verygood69! Kendall is attractive and she has a great reputation. So does her bff Laura Lynn!
MILF's totally rock guy! Ladies like the two above, and Cassandra L'Amore, AbbyNicole and the spunky Jessica UTR (I'd even add the gorgeous Samantha Thom to the MILF list) prove that women get FINER as the years go by!

And SIR...This is one FINE MILF!!!!!!!!!

Wish I would have know she likes ass biting....just Saying. Originally Posted by verygood69
ALWAYS keep and respect those boundaries. If not, it'll bite you in the ass later and not the feel good kind! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Are you still upset with me for showing up at your house on Christmas morning? I told you before, if you really didn't want me knowing where you lived you would have driven more than a few hundred miles after our meeting and had the police used real mace.
Generally, a married guy (or one heavily involved with a SO) will be more concerned about cleaning up, afterwards, especially if he's going immediately home after our appointment.

It's not the unmarried guys are unclean. But I have noticed that an unmarried man will not have some of the same concerns of getting caught, or whatever, that a married man might have.

And sometimes, guys lie about their marital status. For what reason, I don't know. So when someone tells me that they're single, I do take it with a little salt.

Doesn't matter at the end of the day to me. I just like them all. Each are unique. Some married men are easier going than an uptight single guy.

Never know. Chemistry plays such a large part. Even with the actions of any individual afterwards, or before. Or during.
And sometimes, guys lie about their marital status. For what reason, I don't know. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

potential blackmail?
Good discussion on married/not married. Why lie about that? That would be like a provider managed/not managed sort of. Why lie about that?
If a guy is married, chances are he is also managed
potential blackmail? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+1, especially with the more immature providers
I have had a couple of providers tell me it bothers them to see so many married men cheating on their wives. And I've had a provider say that fucking a customer wasn't cheating on her own boyfriend.....although if she squirts for a customer and not her bf that ain't right!
I have had a couple of providers tell me it bothers them to see so many married men cheating on their wives! Originally Posted by nicholas linnear

Another reason info is witheld.
I've been told that I look too young, so when a provider learns I am married it puts them a "little" more at ease. So I've heard.