For The Pussy Mod....

I'm just sittin' on a hill...tossin' pebbles...watching them chase their tails...

"BONK" Originally Posted by Toyz
Ya...
Not hard to get RickyBoi riled up.
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 07:07 AM
***COMMUNITY ALERT***

We will have a mass bandle burial today at Town Lake...they are dying off so fast we are just going to dump a bunch of them overboard. There will be breakfast served & celebration music, so come out and have some fun.

THANKS MODS for continuing to do the janitorial work of flushing this POS every time it floats to the top...I know it must be boring dealing with this level of {{{imagine a restricted term and insert it in this space}}}.
Worst Haiku ever.

5 - 7 - 5

learn it! Originally Posted by budman33
Buttweiserman got a Haiku book for Christmas?

1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
1 2 3 4 5.

Happy now Buttweiserman?

Says the guy that they wanted gone so bad they banned you for something done by someone else?
That's truly pathetic
Why would you come back to a site that hates you that much? Originally Posted by lookin' out for no 1
Sites don't hate toyz

Mod's ban handles

toyz got banned

so mods hate toyz's handle

could that be read in a darker manner???
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 01:02 PM
ToYz Famous Handle
Vague Moderator Premise
One role, One Purpose.
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 01:08 PM
I know the OP has been again cast aside as unimportant in our little community, but isn't the initial angry man attack a simple oxymoron?

This is...at the end of the proverbial day...a site to find pussy, right?

So wouldn't every MOD, by definition, be a "Pussy MOD"?
Depending on your association with a mod you could be a Modogynist or Modandrist. I am sure that there are plenty of both. Or there could be a pussy MOD, doing pussy MOD acts in able to get pussy as a MOD.

I know the OP has been again cast aside as unimportant in our little community, but isn't the initial angry man attack a simple oxymoron?

This is...at the end of the proverbial day...a site to find pussy, right?

So wouldn't every MOD, by definition, be a "Pussy MOD"? Originally Posted by Toyz
7 has 2 syllables. Haiku fail. i approve of the photo though.

Buttweiserman got a Haiku book for Christmas?

1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
1 2 3 4 5.

Happy now Buttweiserman?

Originally Posted by RandB fan