New To The Site :)

Welcome to the loony bin!

Next step, put up an informative Showcase with those nice pics from your ads (she did post photos, l4b), and make sure that your rates and services are completely clarified. How long does $300 cover? An hour? Ninety minutes? After that, some marketing research of the basic ECCIE client, maybe comparison shopping other ads, a looky loo through the ladies-only areas, and perusal of the public forums before commenting, as they can be brutal. Houston is not for the tame, lame, meek, or weak.

You may be experienced in many things, but ECCIE is a new country you're traveling, and the lingo here must be learned. "Condom required" does NOT necessarily mean covered blow job, just that the fellow's winky be covered for full service.

CBJ is certainly your right, and if that is what you prefer, stick to it, no ifs, ands, or buts. (Or butts, as some members certainly make asses of themselves.) As you may have noted, the sharks here mass the wishy washy. (By the way, even if a shillelagh passes a visual inspection, it can still have termites. That is what Dorthy was likely referring to in questioning your logic. Thankfully, most bugs can't live through digestive juices. If you're deep French kissing, you're in nearly the same risk zone.) Just so you know, most of the guys here are going to be tight-assed about laying 3 bills down to begin with for a new-to-the-site provider with no reviews yet, but especially so for a session with a CBJ, but that doesn't mean some won't. You are a lovely lass.

Taint no reason to post taint (your bare underside from back door to front) unless you want to, so ignore the drooling jabberwockies.

Irish luck in lust!
Hi guys I'm new help me feel Welcomed Originally Posted by Beautiful Empiress
Welcome!!

What's an Empiress?
Welcome!!

What's an Empiress? Originally Posted by wildething
The queen of all things dark
The queen of all things dark Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
So basically the opposite of a hooker whos nba? ?
Dorthy you crack me up
Welcome!!

What's an Empiress? Originally Posted by wildething
Shit load of empires?
There has been shit posted I cannot unsee.... Don't want to go through that again. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
IMO she's not fat...
3 ADs in 3 days........the local whores are going to love this one.....heh
Welcome! Thumbs up to your policy. Play safe and have fun
So basically the opposite of a hooker whos nba? ? Originally Posted by wildething
I dont know thats what google said lol
Dorthy you crack me up Originally Posted by bennybear
Heh
3 ADs in 3 days........the local whores are going to love this one.....heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
She isn't going to like my itchy finger
Welcome! Thumbs up to your policy. Play safe and have fun Originally Posted by Apryl
Booooooo!!! Thumbs down to her policy. $300 for a CBJ provider?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMFAO!!! To each their own, I guess.
Booooooo!!! Thumbs down to her policy. $300 for a CBJ provider?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LMFAO!!! To each their own, I guess. Originally Posted by albundy
But Wait she said " WHEN EXAMINED MAYBE " idk what that means because she wasn't trying to explain but I can almost guarantee she will go without a winky cover