Ladys do you really like it in the ass

Tara, says she doesn't ... but my goodness you should hear her whimper and whine for it... then it's all hands on deck!

Miss ya' babe!
Glad to know my stalker thinks of me every day and mentions my name on everything..Love it
Sometimes about as good as anything else being run through on the menu!
Glad to know my stalker thinks of me every day and mentions my name on everything..Love it Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Why do you call me everyday? Or text 40 times a day?

Love ya too babe....
Why did you offer to be my sugar daddy and tell me that you don't want any of these old man fucking me anymore. That you wanted me all to yourself. Why did you get so mad when I told you no that i didn't wamt you as my sugar daddy
I'm not sure why this is bewildering. I enjoy it, I enjoy fingers inserted into it. I don't enjoy tongues in. I express those feelings openly. OP, is there some act that you don't enjoy vs. some act you do? Same thing.

Even if it were true that "we were just telling you that" (which isn't the case for me personally) why do you care?
I was indulging in buttseckz and other anal play in my civvie life long before I became a provider and I brought it with me into P4P. So keeping my answer short....yes I do and it's not just fluff.
I enjoy it when I want it.. and I only know I want it when I want it. Nothing more pleasing then telling a man I want it in the ass and he didn't even know I did that! Lol
No thanks
Why did you offer to be my sugar daddy and tell me that you don't want any of these old man fucking me anymore. That you wanted me all to yourself. Why did you get so mad when I told you no that i didn't wamt you as my sugar daddy Originally Posted by Tara Evans

True, I was so sad, but I still love the occasional grudge fuck, and the way you whimper and whine, when you want it there.
Sorry I was booked today and couldn't see you when you called. Try me tomorrow