Clinton and Bloomberg Dropped Out Of The Presidential Race In The Last Day Or Two

This is a fake thread.

Neither person announced they were running or even the formation of an exploratory committee.

Chirp away, friends.

Maybe it’ll take your minds off of the inevitable fall of the Turd Reich. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The Tump administration will end. In another 6 years when he has to leave office. Keep chirping. It'll take your mind off the list of losers the Dems have to choose from.
You’re out of your element Lantern.

What is the topic of this thread?

It’s a thread based on something that never happened.
Neither Clinton nor Bloomberg were ever declared candidates, so they could not "drop" out of the race. I'm hoping Clinton learns restraint, and refrains from seeking the limelight. Bloomberg has already been a big difference-maker. For example, his massive monetary contribution to the Sierra Club launched and helps fund that organization's "Beyond Coal" campaign, one of the most successful environmental campaigns ever undertaken. If you're not familiar with this ambitious and highly successful campaign google it. It's been around for a few years and the lawyers and activists operating under that umbrella are doing important work. I hope Bloomberg continues to contribute to meaningful work, but his presence as a candidate would be more a negative than a positive.
Same age as Trump isn't he.? Originally Posted by bamscram
Nope, 72 and 76, Biben is even losing his hair plugs. It’s all about hair. But hey, he still looks good in those Ray Bans
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zASPqBU2DVA

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
I miss Dennis Miller. Loved his perspective on things.
I miss Dennis Miller. Loved his perspective on things. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Unlike Maher, Miller is truly funny.
Neither Clinton nor Bloomberg were ever declared candidates, so they could not "drop" out of the race. I'm hoping Clinton learns restraint, and refrains from seeking the limelight. Bloomberg has already been a big difference-maker. For example, his massive monetary contribution to the Sierra Club launched and helps fund that organization's "Beyond Coal" campaign, one of the most successful environmental campaigns ever undertaken. If you're not familiar with this ambitious and highly successful campaign google it. It's been around for a few years and the lawyers and activists operating under that umbrella are doing important work. I hope Bloomberg continues to contribute to meaningful work, but his presence as a candidate would be more a negative than a positive. Originally Posted by agrarian
Clintonian parsing. They may not have "officially" declared but they were running and they dropped out. Supposedly a big meeting with Hellz and DNC funders.

Biden is not officially running either but he's the front runner on several polls.

https://morningconsult.com/2020-democratic-primary/

Joe Biden Former Vice President
31%

Bernie Sanders U.S. Senator
27%

Kamala Harris U.S. Senator
11%

Elizabeth Warren U.S. Senator
7%

Beto O'Rourke Former U.S. Representative
6%

Cory Booker U.S. Senator
4%

Amy Klobuchar U.S. Senator
3%

Michael Bloomberg Former Mayor
2%

Steve Bullock Governor
1%
Unlike Maher, Miller is truly funny. Originally Posted by bambino
Maher is bitter nasty and disrespectful of others.
"Clintonian parsing. They may not have "officially" declared but they were running and they dropped out."

I like that word, parsing. But nobody on this board can really know for sure. I suspect H Clinton never really wanted in. That's my opinion. There's been way too much criticism about her in her own party. I could care less if I hear from either her or her husband again. Bloomberg? He considered it, it seems, but never declared. That, I believe, is the fact of the matter. He has stopped considering.