Advice for newbie?

Wow, thank you everyone for the advice! I did go, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Now that I know the ropes, exploration can begin. Happy hobbying ladies and gents.
Wow, thank you everyone for the advice! I did go, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Now that I know the ropes, exploration can begin. Happy hobbying ladies and gents. Originally Posted by mrforreal
Nuw, you gotta learn the review ropes haha. Good luck 🤞!
I beg to disagree on a few things you posted Joe but I won't stir the pot further. I recommend if someone has questions they ask the provider they are scheduling with and get each persons preferences... S

Dead serious. Nobody tips providers except simps who fall in love because someone kissed them. These are the same people who send gifts from “wish lists” and buy monthly text packages etc. Originally Posted by Joe Blows
It’s all good SS. I am certainly not any kind of authority and shouldn’t have used words like nobody and never. Cheers.
No hard feelings about anything here. I’m just getting used to the site myself so takes a bit to catch up. 😂🤣

It’s all good SS. I am certainly not any kind of authority and shouldn’t have used words like nobody and never. Cheers. Originally Posted by Joe Blows
As a provider, tipping is very appreciated!!!

If you show up early, expect to wait. She probably won't be ready.

I've never heard of a provider having reviews here and bring le.