Happy Anniversary Candi Staxx

• Netx9
  • 12-22-2013, 07:08 PM
Your the best!!

Cant help but think of you when I put on This shirt,
funny here we are chatting now

Miss you already- Is it time for you to visit again yet???

Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
Not soon enough!! Hope you have the Merriest of Christmases!!

(is that a word?)
SO does that mean I'm going to open a present on Tuesday and you will pop out wearing NOTHING but a bow tie? I sure hope so. LOL Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt

I could if I was in town then babe...
Then again that Would be real awkward if your parents/family are at your house for Christmas when opening presents...lol

But DONT be surprised if for the next time we play I answer the door butt naked with nothing but a red bow on (red bows better than bow tie, IJS)
-Im SO serious MMM...
Not soon enough!! Hope you have the Merriest of Christmases!!

(is that a word?) Originally Posted by Netx9
IT IS NOW!!

LOL Thanks babe- you too!
Stay Warm!
SO does that mean I'm going to open a present on Tuesday and you will pop out wearing NOTHING but a bow tie? I sure hope so. LOL Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt
I have one she can borrow lol
Happy anniversary candi , you are definitely the coolest girl I have met in a looong time
Happy Anniversary girl!
Glad I got in to see you before the deadline!! Yippee
... DONT be surprised if for the next time we play I answer the door butt naked with nothing but a red bow on (red bows better than bow tie, IJS)
-Im SO serious MMM...
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
The anticipation is killing me.
Happy anniversary candi , you are definitely the coolest girl I have met in a looong time Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

Aww Thanks Nikki, and right back at ya!
YOU'RE definitely the coolest and ONLY lady friend I proudly claim
Thanks Sandy! Me too!

And GOOD MMM, Ive got the bow now! Waiting on you!
I will take Candi butt naked except for some high heels. No bow necessary. Ha

B35H
But DONT be surprised if for the next time we play I answer the door butt naked with nothing but a red bow on (red bows better than bow tie, IJS)
-Im SO serious MMM... Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
Hmmm, might you also answer the door in your infamous "Candi Bikini"?

*Noted for OUR next romp..
Ohhh NUTTING BUCKEYE!!
(LOVE MY Buckeye's Babe btw)

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a full Candy bikini, like the one in the first pic! I wanted to get Pro. pics of me wearing just a candy bikini (sexy and funny!!) and have made a point to look for a Candy bikini set literally EVERYWHERE I go that I get a chance to check out the local sex store the past few months. However even after looking many different places, I can NEVER find the whole set, top and bottom. I guess I could just order one online, but if anyone comes across a set, if you bring me one, I'll take very good care of you- I Really want one!
Eating candy off Candi. Now that's fun. Note to self find candy bikini set stat.
Eating candy off Candi. Now that's fun. Note to self find candy bikini set stat. Originally Posted by big35hurt

No babe! You Cant eat it- Not yet,lol!

I HAVE to take professional pics in it FIRST...
It's my latest "vision" for my next Photo shoot!

After that, YES you can lick, suck or bite it off