How Do "No" Reviews Affect Your Decision Making?

Reviews are a little hazy. A guy can give a lady a "no" because he didn't connect with her. Then there are some that will either give a "yes" to keep from getting bullied or threatened by the lady or her goons, or not write a review at all. A single "no" in one hundred "yes" reviews shouldn't sway anyone.
Reviews are a little hazy. A guy can give a lady a "no" because he didn't connect with her. Then there are some that will either give a "yes" to keep from getting bullied or threatened by the lady or her goons, or not write a review at all. A single "no" in one hundred "yes" reviews shouldn't sway anyone. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I agree, one no in that many yes reviews wouldn't sway me at all, unless there was something particularly egregious in the ROS and even then I'd seek to understand the other side of the story before taking it into account.

I'm a little surprised there are as many "If there's a no I'm out" votes there are. Currently 18%.
Reviews are a little hazy. A guy can give a lady a "no" because he didn't connect with her. Then there are some that will either give a "yes" to keep from getting bullied or threatened by the lady or her goons, or not write a review at all. A single "no" in one hundred "yes" reviews shouldn't sway anyone. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Nice to see acknowledgement of threats and getting bullied from the ladies and her goons for no reviews. I wrote a review that had one word that wasn't approved by the provider and it caused hella drama for me even though the review was ultimately a yes for the provider. reviews are helpful sometimes but I try to follow threads posted by the provider that gives you a better indication of who that person is and not what other possible goons might want you to think she is so they gain some favor down the road.
I have pursed central Arkansas providers and found less "no" than there are post on this thread.
I wish there were another choice such as "not for me" but sweet enough.
I appreciate the ROS that let us know about old or doctored pictures.
I'm a little surprised there are as many "If there's a no I'm out" votes there are. Currently 18%. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
That could also be random people voting from outside of AR. Polls post to the main board on the sidebar until another poll comes along to take its place
ROS is more important to me. Some Guys give a NO for non green or no iop. If there sexy enough they can watch TV while I'm busy. Lol.
Yo Spank, for me, it depends on who wrote the review. Some members are writing reviews for the sole purpose of hyping the lady in an effort to get free or discounted services. It also depends on the reason for the NO recommendation. I'm not going to call any member out but really, the chick ain't beautiful, IMHO, if her belly is hanging down to her kitty. So I watch who is writing the reviews closely.

Some guys trash is another guy's treasure. Furthermore, some guys give ladies no just because they didn't click. Because it was a bad match for one member, may turn out to be a great hobby experience for the next. It all goes back to research.
I wish there were another choice such as "not for me" but sweet enough. Originally Posted by eddie haskel
ProTip: Recommendations on reviews (like the rest of the review) can be edited for up to one hour (roughly) after you post the review. So if you want to say, "Sweet enough but not my type" or anything else than a straight "Yes"/"No", just choose "Yes" or "No" when filling out the review form, then after you post, just edit your review's "Recommendation" field to whatever you want it to be.

It's easy, really, and I wish more people would take advantage of that.

Cheers,

bcg
ProTip: Recommendations on reviews (like the rest of the review) can be edited for up to one hour (roughly) after you post the review. So if you want to say, "Sweet enough but not my type" or anything else than a straight "Yes"/"No", just choose "Yes" or "No" when filling out the review form, then after you post, just edit your review's "Recommendation" field to whatever you want it to be.

It's easy, really, and I wish more people would take advantage of that.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Yeah, it was embarrassing how long it took for me to figure out that you can make the recommendation say whatever you want just by going back in and editing the review.
Yeah, it was embarrassing how long it took for me to figure out that you can make the recommendation say whatever you want just by going back in and editing the review. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Spank, don't feel like the Lone Ranger Bro.
My decisions are based not only on the recommendation, but on the ROS, board personality, and also on the initial contact. ROS and who wrote it probably has more weight. I've always thought that Yes or No was just a little too much like Pass or Fail in college. If they meet minimum requirements they get a Yes. And sometimes minimum requirements can be pretty minimal.
My decisions are based not only on the recommendation, but on the ROS, board personality, and also on the initial contact. ROS and who wrote it probably has more weight. I've always thought that Yes or No was just a little too much like Pass or Fail in college. If they meet minimum requirements they get a Yes. And sometimes minimum requirements can be pretty minimal. Originally Posted by arealone
Agreed. Yes and No don't always cover it. If a provider and I just didn't click or
have chemistry but she lived up to her end and there were no other issues, I would have a hard time giving her a "no" for that, although if I did a review on her I would mention it in ROS. Thankfully it is a rare occurrence for me.
  • Sandy
  • 08-14-2017, 08:57 AM
Nice to see acknowledgement of threats and getting bullied from the ladies and her goons for no reviews. I wrote a review that had one word that wasn't approved by the provider and it caused hella drama for me even though the review was ultimately a yes for the provider. reviews are helpful sometimes but I try to follow threads posted by the provider that gives you a better indication of who that person is and not what other possible goons might want you to think she is so they gain some favor down the road. Originally Posted by just4funk10
(I wrote a review that had one word that wasn't approved by the provider)

Oh, us other girls gets picked on to by the goons too.
If your not in the kliq you get picked on and they try to run you off.
That's one of the reasons I don't ask for reviews.
I would never harass you or have somebody pick on you for saying something they didn't like.
I often thought that the provider would write the review for the person and say just post what I want you to say. JMO
(I wrote a review that had one word that wasn't approved by the provider)

Oh, us other girls gets picked on to by the goons too.
If your not in the kliq you get picked on and they try to run you off.
That's one of the reasons I don't ask for reviews.
I would never harass you or have somebody pick on you for saying something they didn't like.
I often thought that the provider would write the review for the person and say just post what I want you to say. JMO Originally Posted by Sandy
I suppose this is a jab at me (perhaps among others) since you think I'm in this 'kliq' based on providers I'm friendly with that you don't care for.

Of 34 reviews, 77% of them are of providers who aren't the ones you consider to be the 'kliq', all of them good reviews. Yeah, really sounds like I'm trying to run them off.

And, if you suppose anyone writes my reviews but me, you could not be more wrong, as anyone who reads my ROS can attest since I have a very distinctive writing style.

Whatever your beef with me, I stand by each and every one of my reviews as my own work and an accurate representation of what occurred and my own thoughts about them.
  • Sandy
  • 08-14-2017, 10:12 AM
I suppose this is a jab at me (perhaps among others) since you think I'm in this 'kliq' based on providers I'm friendly with that you don't care for.

Of 34 reviews, 77% of them are of providers who aren't the ones you consider to be the 'kliq', all of them good reviews. Yeah, really sounds like I'm trying to run them off.

And, if you suppose anyone writes my reviews but me, you could not be more wrong, as anyone who reads my ROS can attest since I have a very distinctive writing style.

Whatever your beef with me, I stand by each and every one of my reviews as my own work and an accurate representation of what occurred and my own thoughts about them. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Omg, Honey, you're in a category all by yourself.