The Boss says Trump's an insurrectionist and mentally unstable

and Biden and Clinton.

Springsteen's opinion is as worthless as yours .. or mine.

swing and a miss Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Major swing and miss. But he did call him the “boss” impressive!!!
Wait...so you righties care about draft dodgers now???? I for one admire your willingness to look and sound ridiculous.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Originally Posted by Laugh-riot

if you say so

I dont give a rats ass who any celeb votes for or endorses, over half of them never even graduated high school

anyone who votes because tayor swift or clooney or nugent says so is a complete asshole......... study policy, study economics study history and then study the canidates

just another "i'm trying to get somebody agitated" thread Originally Posted by chizzy

ftfy

celebrity endorsements sway no one outside of their orbit who are either already liberal or conservative.
Wait...so you righties care about draft dodgers now???? I for one admire your willingness to look and sound ridiculous.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Originally Posted by Laugh-riot
It's pretty funny, all things considered
He doesn’t have a clue about anything. Bruce couldn’t lick Jimmy Pages balls! Or Arnies!!!!!!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6XIQR4...VkIHplcHBlbGlu

Springsteen was a putz. Jimmy was great. Soooo good!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Why are you focused on men's balls now?
Why are you focused on men's balls now? Originally Posted by HDGristle
I’m not. You and Owbie are!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHA
Methinks thou dost protest too much

Billy.

We're talking Springsteen and you're bringing up balls
Methinks thou dost protest too much

Billy.

We're talking Springsteen and you're bringing up balls Originally Posted by HDGristle
Ah, you were and are. Springsteens a loser. Not a “boss”. Goodnight Mr Gristle. You’re flailing.
Glory Days is a pretty good tune. I actually thought he was dead, but I guess he’s only brain dead.
Ah, you were and are. Springsteens a loser. Not a “boss”. Goodnight Mr Gristle. You’re flailing. Originally Posted by bambino
The Boss. Known for having more talent than fake firing folks on reality TV

BWAHAHAHAHA