More phone issues

They need to make a Jillian proof case!!
Otter Box Defender
Great investment.
First it was a google voice issue. Now it is from dropping it. I just don't have the time to wait 3 hours at the "genius counter" for Apple to fix it. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Many reputable repair shops in Dallas can fix your iPhone is about 45 minutes.

That way your threADs can be more about how guys like their blowjobs.
Well tell me about how you like your blow job?
Well tell me about how you like your blow job? Originally Posted by Jillian Price
GREAT comeback. I like this girl's attitude.
Yeah she has spirit
And that's a good thing.
Well tell me about how you like your blow job? Originally Posted by Jillian Price
since you asked, sloppy, wet, gagging, and I like when you suck my cock too.
Well I have a cracked screen. I have been debating on paying the $150 for my apple care or going somewhere that will do it for cheaper. I'm not so great with iPhones. This is my 4th one since February. I'm not sure if my phone service insurance would even give me a new one at this point! But you are right. I need to make an appointment for early morning so it doesn't interfere with business. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Check Amazon for new screens.

Most of those are sold with the tools to replace the screen and there are plenty of You Tube videos on how to open and replace the screen.

Of course back it up first.

Depends on which Iphone but most of the new screens even with the other internal parts will be a fraction of what the repair shops charge.

If you can use a small Phillips screw driver and can take your time and not rush, you should be able to do it yourself.
Well I have a cracked screen. I have been debating on paying the $150 for my apple care or going somewhere that will do it for cheaper. I'm not so great with iPhones. This is my 4th one since February. I'm not sure if my phone service insurance would even give me a new one at this point! But you are right. I need to make an appointment for early morning so it doesn't interfere with business. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
How can it be your 4th broken phone in 10 months? Seriously. You might want to consider Fisher-Price for your next phone.
  • shlub
  • 01-01-2014, 10:07 AM
+1 on otterbox or lifeproof...

Regardless of the reason, if your phone is contacting clients "autoaccidentalmagically," please put it in "airplane mode" and disable wifi until the unit is repaired or replaced.
How can it be your 4th broken phone in 10 months? Seriously. You might want to consider Fisher-Price for your next phone. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
Very cruel, but funny!

(Don't pay him any mind, Jillian!)

Elisabeth
  • zebra
  • 01-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Cases on Amazon $ 5.00 & up

Otterbox on Amazon $ 25.00 & up some used ones too

Throwing that POS in the trinity river is probably the best thing that could happen to it..
I second the recommendation of the otterbox defender. I've used these ever since the original iPhone and have never cracked a screen. They're around $50 in the stores but can be found on Amazon for around half that. Every now and then Woot.com will have them for $7.99. Good luck!
Phones good. Just need to get the screen fixed. Thanks Hun
  • motor
  • 01-06-2014, 06:24 PM
I had an iphone and it had an otterbox on it. Dropped i tand you got it screen broke.