bye bye bullies

I've been trying to tell everyone that for awhile now.

Unfortunately, I can't put people on ignore....

z Originally Posted by ztonk
I am a lurker but read this board a lot. I am REALLY fed up with these guys. They create nothing but animosity. They are toxic and chase away thoughtful people. I have heard from many other ladies (and hobbiests too) who have similarly just decided not to participate...that sucks. I have experienced it myself, you stick your head up and try to contribute and this pack smacks you down. Why the leadership on this board allows this to happen is beyond me. That's it, back to lurkerdom.
Because it gets the view counts newest crybaby.
Look at the numbers below your name, what do you see?
Someone who contributes nothing
Now look under mine, who do you think does more?
That's why they do!
Congratulations rockerrick and your superiority is very impressive. You are a good example maybe of what i was talking about in my post. In your attack you assumed i haven't been active on the board in the past or contributed. For personal reasons (that aren't any of your business) i had to to close out a previous handle. I have been involved back many years from the aspd days. I have made many attempts to contribute and create positive interactions. But, as you illustrate, you stick your head up on this board and you get attacked.
Boo fucking hoo
  • Old-T
  • 05-07-2015, 06:41 AM
Boo fucking hoo Originally Posted by rockerrick
Now there is a keen, insightful comment. If all 14,000+ of your comments are like that then it is a pile of warm vomit, nothing to brag about.

This forum IS run by a mob/pack/gang mentality now. Too sad. I have seen many once-good forums die because of just that issue. Close minded mob-think attacking any who disagree or have the audacity to hold a different view. They see opposing thought dwindle and think they have "won", when in reality they have just killed off another forum.

I know it was never big in Texas, but if you ever use to browse TBD, it used to be the biggest, most active, most informative board of this kind out there. Then the "gang" of right thinking misogynists took over, along with a few of their mols. Now it is a wasteland where instead of hundreds of new posts a day then get a handful a week. But the gang STILL doesn't understand that what is left is a ghost town of like-minded thugs patting themselves on the back and thinking they rule the world.

This forum is well on it's way. Enjoy the incestuous-think. I am sure folks like you find it so stimulating.
I call them like I see them, don't like it? Too fucking bad

Austin coed will survive just fine without crybabies.
Just as it has every year this crybaby subject comes up.
Crybabies come and go, makes no difference, who are you kidding?
This place will cease to exist if you're not here?
Give me a fucking break megalomaniac.
  • Old-T
  • 05-07-2015, 07:55 AM
I call them like I see them, don't like it? Too fucking bad

Austin coed will survive just fine without crybabies.
Just as it has every year this crybaby subject comes up.
Crybabies come and go, makes no difference, who are you kidding?
This place will cease to exist if you're not here?
Give me a fucking break megalomaniac. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Quit puffing yourself up and looking like a pompous blowhard, even if that might be just what you are. And quit putting words in my mouth. My passport allows me to drift through here if I wish, but do you see me post in Austin often? Nope, I don't find a lot worth commenting on in here ever often. Certainly not a lot of your posts. At least Whisper is smart and articulate when he cares to be, though I often disagree with his posts.

If you actually bothers to READ my post instead of posturing, you would notice that I already acknowledged YOU will be as happy as a red neck in a run down outhouse when most intelligent life has led this forum. And as the rest of the people find other places to exchange intelligent conversations, the will mock you.

If you haven't looked at TBD recently you should. It is your future.

Now go have your indignant hiss fit and tell yourself you chased me away. All your other middle school locker room pals can pat you on the back and tell you how brave you were.
Because it gets the view counts newest crybaby.
Look at the numbers below your name, what do you see?
Someone who contributes nothing
Now look under mine, who do you think does more?
That's why they do! Originally Posted by rockerrick
You provide value inside your reviews... For nothing else. You know that right?
Yeah what ever you say there spudman.
Keep telling yourself that when you crawl back under your rock.