Trend Toward Outcalls

what do you do when the girl who shows up is not the girl in the ad...
what do you do when the girl who shows up is not the girl in the ad... Originally Posted by stevepar
Easy, dont let her in and tell her to hit the road.
Outcalls and car dates seem to getting more popular in WNY too.
might have to do with economics...
if a provider has only one or two appointments...
its cheaper to do an out call....
than to rent an incall place for a day...
some guys might prefer an outcall...
they don't have to worry about walking thru lobbies...
constantly looking around for l.e...
or people whom he might know...
and there is the home field advantage...
Not to mention the thug, pimp, boyfriend or other undesirable showing up to fuck with you when you're in a rather compromising situation. Combine that with the filthy fucking incalls that seem to be the norm these days and the safety, control and cleanliness of an outcall makes a lot of sense. At least it does to me.
I can see positives and negatives of both. However, there's no way in hell I'm going to have some wacked-out hoe randomly show up at my house, and I just got a new car with leather seats so car dates are out.

One positive for me, if I could do outcalls, would be not leaving the session reeking of smoke. I absolutely hate that.
  • ron32
  • 12-26-2016, 07:39 AM
Have a set of ho clothes on the trunk in a plastic bag. Nothing fancy, windbreaker, tshirt, and sweatpants. Works well because her incall is going to usually smell like something.
I tend to case a provider for a long while before I pull the trigger.

Outcall has been a lot nicer for me since I live alone, and keep a separate room for the deeds. Typically there's either
a) Little that I own that is of huge value, or
b) whatever I do have that's valuable, they never see anyways because there's only 3 places they see. Bedroom, Bathroom, Entrance.

It's nice enough for me because I control that environment and I can be lazy. The big plus side to it all though, is that I don't have to fly around dashing for a Sheetz afterwards to do the nutscrub dance. I just lock the door behind her and head up to get another shower.
Only let someone I have known for a long time in my house. Learned my lesson years ago. Had extra cash sitting on a table, the girl stole the money the second I was not looking. Didn't realize until she was gone.
Only let someone I have known for a long time in my house. Learned my lesson years ago. Had extra cash sitting on a table, the girl stole the money the second I was not looking. Didn't realize until she was gone. Originally Posted by ilbj7777
Stupid move on her part.

My reputation alone is worth too much to ever steal from a trusting client.

So much more money to be made with happy gentlemen than can ever be found lying around on his nightstand.