Serious for a sec...

Do you honestly believe anyone would answer that question truthfully.
Okay. In all seriousness. I see was paranoid like you. Got tested ever 3-4months. Now it's twice a year. Just wear a condom and do what you can to protect yourself.
Do you honestly believe anyone would answer that question truthfully. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
I guess I'm too hopeful that people are honest, but then I realized we're on a site using made-up names. Ha!
Okay. In all seriousness. I see was paranoid like you. Got tested ever 3-4months. Now it's twice a year. Just wear a condom and do what you can to protect yourself. Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
Not too paranoid, it just occurred to me since I just jumped back into the scene after being a one woman pony for the past several years. I used a cover for my last encounter, but had DATY. I was more interested in if it ever happened and how it was handled, has anyone ever called out a provider for it or vice versa?

I do appreciate you a couple of others being understanding and realizing I'm just trying to be careful, so thanks. As for the rest of you, I wouldn't be here if I didn't enjoy it. It was just an afterthought.
OP....you may want to be a little careful if you plan on calling out people with what you think is a health issue.
Do whatever you do in your real life to avoid STDs. It's the same. I know many more people who have caught something from a cheating spouse than people who have contracted anything from hobby stuff. Originally Posted by B Three
They should just blame their SO for the cooties.

body condom ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Hefty 55 gallon sacks work well.
^ lol
Right!

She was was making his ass jump through hoops..

Did he even get it that night, I can't recall.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
He nearly did but had the accident which lead him to the ER. He got the draws afterwards.

Vivaca broke Jamie off real quick.
Thanks for giving me a memory refresher..
OP....you may want to be a little careful if you plan on calling out people with what you think is a health issue. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I wasn't calling anyone out. I was wondering if it ever happened and what to do if it ever did. There's a difference. If people have health issues, they should be upfront about it so those of us who are healthy can take precautions. I'm not judging anyone, or else I wouldn't be here, but I'm sure everyone here would want the same consideration regarding our health. That's all this post was about. Other than that, I know the story, be more careful. I got it.
The thing about calling out, what if you call it out but they come back negative?

Use your senses, mainly smell and sight, if things don't look or smell right BACK AWAY lol
Not too paranoid, it just occurred to me since I just jumped back into the scene after being a one woman pony for the past several years. I used a cover for my last encounter, but had DATY. I was more interested in if it ever happened and how it was handled, has anyone ever called out a provider for it or vice versa?

I do appreciate you a couple of others being understanding and realizing I'm just trying to be careful, so thanks. As for the rest of you, I wouldn't be here if I didn't enjoy it. It was just an afterthought. Originally Posted by Yes_man

...How far up her dark cavity did you stick your tongue? Are you booty muncher too? You got issues homie. Don't be skurrd