I would like to welcome today's new users.

Or bat-shit crazy wives looking to see if their horny ass huband's are on here. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Or ... and hear me out ... Maybe they're exploring extracurricular activities?
And...what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Welcome to all the new users - good luck and play safe!

Looks like that Channel 11 free advertising is working...
And...what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Originally Posted by Prolongus

The newbies that are SOs best make note that my 1.3" of dangling death will not come cheap. Plus, I will upsell those ladies. The one thing I will guarantee those SOs after spending time with me those ladies will appreciate their fucktard husbands' skills that much more.
Useme4343 ha ha he's begging for trouble
Useme4343 ha ha he's begging for trouble Originally Posted by AndyWylde
LOL he suuuurrrreee is!!!

ooohhhhh weeeee!! shits about to get good 'round here..... y'all? okay Im latina it doesnt work for me lol! but I tried...
Naughty Girls already Plotting to take advantage of the newbies. (In a Very Very Good Way!) Hahaha
LOL he suuuurrrreee is!!!

Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
not any weirder than youownme69 ...
I like the mcdaddy handle myself. Something about it I like.
Great minds or ja va va's think alot!

not any weirder than youownme69 ... Originally Posted by pmdelites

I kinda like that one, he can bring his butt over around here and I'll own it. wait that didn't come out how I meant but fauk it I'm posting it anyway!

Naughty time!
Great minds or ja va va's think alot!

I kinda like that one, he can bring his butt over around here and I'll own it. wait that didn't come out how I meant but fauk it I'm posting it anyway!

Naughty time! Originally Posted by AndyWylde

Sounds like someone needs to come over and take care of a naughty horny lady! .
When you get those references! Bring it
Naughty Girls already Plotting to take advantage of the newbies. (In a Very Very Good Way!) Hahaha Originally Posted by Epimetheus

Naughty Girls already Plotting to take advantage of the newbies. (In a Very Very Good Way!) Hahaha Originally Posted by Epimetheus

When newbies are in season, what is the bag limit? Do the ladies need to get tags for the vanquished?