Warning about Brandee69

comment deleted
damn - just when i thought things were getting boring around here.
Yes thats good Amber....And for L.A your comment doesnt mean anything to me.....lol
Not hardly.....LOL
Brandee you're making yourself look REAL BAD as a provider calling the OP names like you are. It's human nature to defend ourselves so I don't blame you on that aspect but damn girl, you are being WAY MESSY about it.

Oh drama posts and trolls (not directing at you Brandee), they make eccie so interesting sometimes. LOL

Hugs!
Yesssss Kaylee i got hot headed there for a second i apologize Bob but i am still standing my ground on what i know the real story is on this soap opera of a website..... Im done on this matter...By the way this should have been posted in alerts no co-ed i was not the one who started this thread the messy one is the OP thanks...
I bet he would rather have the money back that he foolishly gave you instead of an apology. Any plans there, or is it just his loss for trusting you and your gain for finding a sucker?
LOL funny Pecker! Good one!
He hasnt tried to get the money back to tell you the truth 2 years have past and he has pmd we once and he didnt ask for the money when he did until today.... Of course he is going to fabricate the story to make it look good...I dont even care anymore why now? and he couldve answered my pms asking him to call and answered me in chat but did not but will post in public? This couldve been dealt with in pm
Brandee do not spend too much time worrying about this. You offered the guy his money back and he decided to post this nonsense. It's a waste of time. You know that Amber is very vocal and so are you. It is best you keep your beef off the board. You are not the same kind of provider that she is and it is better you cut ties and assume your own identity as a provider.

I have known you for years...before eccie...and you are fun and sexy and you embody what it means to be a MILF. Not just an old ass bitch..ewww, but a beautiful mature lady that takes care of herself and her clients. I always thought Amber brought you down, but you can bounce back better than ever.
Well, we all get old one day. That if you're luck that is...

Brandee, you're a sweetie and don't let the haters get you down.

This old as bitch is out! ;-)
Kaylee, please understand that ladies like you and Brandee and several others are beautiful to me. You guys demonstrate class and skill that younger providers can model themselves after. Age is not an indicator of ability to do this job.

If you want to know the truth, I was sugar-coating my opinion that some girls that shall remain nameless do not put forth the effort to maintain a sexy, desirable appearance. They may not necessarily even be older, but they look sloppy and worn out. Kaylee you are not in that category. Brandee sure is not.
I know you didn't aim it at me Morgan. I just had to give you a little bit of a hard time. You know I like you girl.

Stay safe.

Kaylee
Can I just say Kaylee is Sooo Hot...I need to see her again!
Blush! Thanks!