Hot Alexa Anderson

Sonny Williams downtown for steaks is very good as is Bruno’s for Italian. Arthur’s for steaks and the fish restaurant next door are very good in WLR. Lots of good Sushi places.
I will definitely try it next time I go thank you bigdaddyar <3
Omg i can definitely eat a good steak !! Thank you and I’m trying sushi as well
Sushi cafe is very good.
If you are really hungry Tokyohouse has an upscale buffet that includes all the really good sushi you could eat.great place if hungry but expensive.
Rockydoc are you talking about Sushi cafe in the Heights ? I absolutely love that place . Sonny Williams is another fave as they have valet and the ambience is lovely . I need to direct Miss Alexa after she goes to have sushi in the Heights to Sissy's Log cabin , she would enjoy that place
Omg i can definitely eat a good steak !! Thank you and I’m trying sushi as well Originally Posted by Alexa9292
Can’t wait to go back to Little Rock again and try those with you!

We missed so many amazing restaurants the first time! Probably because we were so preoccupied with more intimate ventures. Lol
Yes, in the Heights. I like Sonny’s better than Arthur’s but I think I am in the minority. Agree on the ambiance. Another jewel is Brave New Restaurant.
I miss Gaucho’s. That was mor a man’s place. I used to drag my family there on Father’s Day. Something cool to me about the servers bringing unlimited meat to the table skewered on swords.
Intimate ventures?? Lol now ginger you know the best intimate venture was when I had my amazing lobster and crab dinner you know I love to eat and sip on some wine
I’m definitely trying all these restaurants next time and say no to good food and good scenery even tho there are very few in LR but hey only a few can be the best
I miss Gaucho’s. That was mor a man’s place. I used to drag my family there on Father’s Day. Something cool to me about the servers bringing unlimited meat to the table skewered on swords. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Miss that place
Intimate ventures?? Lol now ginger you know the best intimate venture was when I had my amazing lobster and crab dinner you know I love to eat and sip on some wine Originally Posted by Alexa9292
What was the name of that seafood place on President Clinton Avenue? It was phenomenal!! Now I regret not getting the crab legs.
Sorry you two were not busy last visit. Maybe it will improve next time
Oh no honey I my phone was ringing on stop !!! I just try to stay exclusive keeps everyone guessing but honestly I get overwhelmed sometimes but it’s all good not complaining but when I travel I can’t help but to go out and explore the city
Alexa I'm with you. I'm pretty choosy also who I spend time with. Maybe next time when you come to Little Rock the night life and entertainment will be better. Hopefully more venues will be back to normal.