BBBJ Contest

I can be the judge for the quick pop round...
I'd love to judge and if you need me to video and edit I don't mind.
Sounds awesome...

I can attest that Loving Kayla has some top tier skills ��
I thinck all female participants and female attendees should post taint photos...ijs.
OK, let's change the format and do it playoff style. Winner goes to the next round, until we get to the Super BBBJ Bowl. Let's get two more judges, for a total of three, and the girl with two or more votes moves on. PM me if you'd like to judge or compete.
I thought you were kidding. I was kidding when I said I would be the judge....
Too bad there isn't a way to make it pay per view. Like you pay $10-$20 to view the video and the video with the highest votes get x, second place $x, etc.

Hmmm, I might actually have that software... But I'd have to check.
I'm out if there is video...
just sayin.
see this thread from arkansas

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=661201

pretty complex format. needs a mathematician. ha ha.
If you still need judges count me in. Sounds like kinky fun.
Will be the volunteer for the ladies.......Thick long and hard and full of love juice.....
Im in
I am confident enough in my skills that I would enter this contest.
I got this!!!
Simplicity is key

Four contestants fighting for $1,000

Round One - Staight Up Speed Pop

At the buzzer, all four ladies start their BBBJs. All ladies get $100. The first three to get the pop move on to the second round.

Round Two - Two Lips, One Tongue, No Hands

At the buzzer, with their hands bound behind them, all three ladies start their BBBJs. All ladies get $100. The first two to get the pop move on to the next round.

Round Three - Championship Round - Two Pops, One Champ

This is the championship round, so things should be a little more demanding. At the buzzer, both ladies begin their BBBJs. The first lady to get two pops from her man wins $200, a tiara, and the title of BBBJ Queen of Dallas. The runner-up gets $100.

Just a thought! What do you think? It should be relatively easy to find four contestants and nine stunt cocks willing to contribute ~ $111 each for an opportunity to participate.

Stunt cock positions will be chosen via random draw. There is an element of chance here. One guy from each of the first two rounds will not get to pop! In the championship, it is possible that your buddy may get two before you get one at all! Game over!

It may also be cool to do a coin toss in the championship. The lady that wins the coin toss can pick which of the two stunt cocks she wants to use.
Simplicity is key

Four contestants fighting for $1,000

Round One - Staight Up Speed Pop

At the buzzer, all four ladies start their BBBJs. All ladies get $100. The first three to get the pop move on to the second round.

Round Two - Two Lips, One Tongue, No Hands

At the buzzer, with their hands bound behind them, all three ladies start their BBBJs. All ladies get $100. The first two to get the pop move on to the next round.

This is the championship round, so things should be a little more demanding. At the buzzer, both ladies begin their BBBJs. The first lady to get two pops from her man wins $200, a tiara, and the title of BBBJ Queen of Dallas. The runner-up gets $100.

Just a thought! What do you think? It should be relatively easy to find four contestants and nine stunt cocks willing to contribute ~ $111 each for an opportunity to participate.

Stunt cock positions will be chosen via random draw. There is an element of chance here. One guy from each of the first two rounds will not get to pop! In the championship, it is possible that your buddy may get two before you get one at all! Game over!

It may also be cool to do a coin toss in the championship. The lady that wins the coin toss can pick which of the two stunt cocks she wants to use.
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
well..... since you put it that way....
I'm in!