Ladies what do you like to wear for they guys?

I am very fond of pastel colored lingerie and floral print sundresses/miniskirts with heels. I never wear pants unless requested. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
And I am very fond of your sweet tush! We need more beautiful african american Goddess' around here! Thank you!
Miss Heart that was very funny!
Missi IS quite witty! LOL She's gotten me ROFL many times since she started posting.

Now, in regard to all the luscious pics & mental images in this thread you started... *ROWR*
This is hardly something I'd wear but the pic is HOT!

http://deadspin.com/5046301/naked-wo...ootball-league

The ASS on the girl in pink... OMG!!! I would love to get my Smiley Spanking Spoon followed by my tongue on that! )))

I'm a bit on the old-fashioned side for the most part like garter-belts, stockings & pretty matching bras & panties, but then there are those days I'm in the mood for some kinky fetish wear!!!

Love them thigh-high vinyl boots! *rowr*
We need more beautiful african american Goddess' around here! Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Yes we do!
Wow, kara, you are bee-utiful!!

peace and love,
Crystal
I like to wear lingerie, but lately I have been fond of the black pencil skirt, white blouse unbuttoned with a lacey bra under and pretty heels. The whole " hot for teacher" look. It really makes me feel naughty. Sometimes its fun to dress conservative or in sexy business attire. I think it adds to the excitement.
She RoCks! Originally Posted by Paven
TOTALLY! You'll have to come check-out my vintage pinup collection & listen to some Tool w/ me some time!
  • Mokoa
  • 02-06-2011, 09:22 PM
I like to wear lingerie, but lately I have been fond of the black pencil skirt, white blouse unbuttoned with a lacey bra under and pretty heels. The whole " hot for teacher" look. It really makes me feel naughty. Sometimes its fun to dress conservative or in sexy business attire. I think it adds to the excitement. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
As Kat would say...

ROWR!!

I know you said "ladies" but here are my most memorable ones when the door opened...

Most memorable:
• sexy nurse outfit - my allergies and sniffles went away instantly!

Runner ups:
• just plain white tank top and shorts
• black stockings
• knit leg warmers
• fishnet body suit (might be a stretch to call it a suit)
• halter strap sundress
Sounds hot Britany!
Not a thing! I like my birthday suit.
woot woot!
  • 02-08-2011, 10:15 AM
There was that red fishnet bodystocking....
I am agreeing with Britney, they sexy schoolgirl/teacher look is always the sexiest =)
Give me a lady in a very conservative dress, and "No Panties and Bra" underneath! It just snatches at my heart strings.

Wilson W WiLsOn