Please leave yo pimp outta da pikcha!

The ones I also think are funny is when the picture taker (a guy/pimp) gets his reflection in a mirror inadvertently. Originally Posted by Yowzer
For example:

Enderwiggin
Your picture is not unusual. I have pictures such as that. I have taken pictures of and with providers that her and I share with the understanding I won't post them. I have insured that a picture I take does not include me. Pictures of providers pose a problem and requires trust from both provider and client. Pictures taken that include a pimp are just stupid and a room that looks like hell is beyond stupid. It is obvious that the tattoo is a picture of her and the guy setting on the floor.
Ok, I have a question. Do you guys assume that if a provider has a SO who is ok with her hobby, that he is a PIMP?
NO! There are some that have SOs that they are married to and they support each other. There are some that have friends that just are that FRIENDS. Then there are the pimps that do nothing but live off of the earnings of the provider. I know of one that would fall into each of those categories. A provider needs protection and support in her every day living. The pimps are the ones that get the clients pissed off as they are leaches that do nothing but take the money and buy new gold teeth.
Ok, I have a question. Do you guys assume that if a provider has a SO who is ok with her hobby, that he is a PIMP? Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
Only if he sits on the couch all day eating cheetos, drinking 40's, and watching the tube while she's working.
NO! There are some that have SOs that they are married to and they support each other. There are some that have friends that just are that FRIENDS. Then there are the pimps that do nothing but live off of the earnings of the provider. I know of one that would fall into each of those categories. A provider needs protection and support in her every day living. The pimps are the ones that get the clients pissed off as they are leaches that do nothing but take the money and buy new gold teeth. Originally Posted by tucson

Ok, I was just wondering... I have a SO, we have been together for a long time, but I was in this hobby before he came along. He works! Actually, he works at a plant and makes great money. But, I also like making my own. I just hate feeling like I should take all of my personal photos off the wall or hide his robe because some one may think other wise. You guys can be sooooo judgemental some times.
Nikki
I for one don't have a problem with that. I would how ever have a problem if he were present when I show up. I worry about your safety and would hate to think you were being forced to do what you do. I could not be a SO as I don't like to share. I don't understand the mind set of a SO in the cases of married providers but it would not cause me to not see her. I don't live your day to day lives so I live my life and let you live yours. I have in the last year met some wonderful providers that have made me very happy and would count them as friends. I was very naive when I started and was taken for a ride that taught me to choose with care.
Nikki
I for one don't have a problem with that. I would how ever have a problem if he were present when I show up. I worry about your safety and would hate to think you were being forced to do what you do. I could not be a SO as I don't like to share. I don't understand the mind set of a SO in the cases of married providers but it would not cause me to not see her. I don't live your day to day lives so I live my life and let you live yours. I have in the last year met some wonderful providers that have made me very happy and would count them as friends. I was very naive when I started and was taken for a ride that taught me to choose with care. Originally Posted by tucson

I completely understand your thougts, as well as the concerns of other hobbyist. I have seen girls who have the so called pimps. I have seen the sorry ass men who do nothing and take from those girls. It really is a shame. I also understand how you feel about some one's SO and how they can let their wife, girlfriend still hobby. Trust me, it takes work on both parts to make it all ok. My SO does not like what I do. I do not have to do it. I could stay home and not work, I can work a real job(I did that for years and made great money) I just chose to do this. I am not one to sit home and do nothing. I like to shop, and I don't want to feel like I have to ask or take from him, being that he works very hard. He had the undertanding to let me do what I want so, we make it work. Any how. I just wanted to know how yall felt about it, so thanks for being honest.
The fucktard is paying for a fantasy.........unless that fantasy includes a pimp, move the damned clothes....ijs.
Nikki
Now for the big question that I have never asked and you don't have to answer. Why have you chosen your line of work.(I am blushing) One lady I have been with does it because she gets a sexual release from it. If it were money than I could understand that. For such a personal service you provide I would think you have some stress. I am delighted that the providers are there for me. I was married for 50 years and became accustomed to sex when we felt like it. After my wife passed away I found I needed sex just as I needed food. The woman I was with at first was all about money and what I could give her. The ladies I have met it the last year do not have that attitude. Please let me apologize for asking that question as I would be embarrassed to ask it face to face.
The fucktard is paying for a fantasy.........unless that fantasy includes a pimp, move the damned clothes....ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter

lmao, no Im don't leave things out in the obvious but I am not going rearrange my own damn house every time some one comes for a visit. I live here, its not a motel, my SO lives here, he is not a pimp, and if you dont want to see any thing that belongs to a man, clothes your eyes and stop looking around for some reason you can rush home and post on here that the provider had man things in her house. IJS.
Nikki
Now for the big question that I have never asked and you don't have to answer. Why have you chosen your line of work.(I am blushing) One lady I have been with does it because she gets a sexual release from it. If it were money than I could understand that. For such a personal service you provide I would think you have some stress. I am delighted that the providers are there for me. I was married for 50 years and became accustomed to sex when we felt like it. After my wife passed away I found I needed sex just as I needed food. The woman I was with at first was all about money and what I could give her. The ladies I have met it the last year do not have that attitude. Please let me apologize for asking that question as I would be embarrassed to ask it face to face. Originally Posted by tucson

Never be embarrased to ask that. I can give you only my reasons though. But trust that it's an honest answer. I have my associates in medical billing-a degree, yes, great money, nope. I was married for years. I worked as a dispatcher for a logistics company for most of those 11 years. In which I made $14.75/hour at my highest pay there. At the time, that was just fine. Then came the divorce, and the pay was not enough to pay bills at a house that I could not afford, car notes, and all the other expenses that come with a 4 bed house when you are the only one living there. So, once the house was sold, I worked for a few more years. Some one introduced me to BP, and so it began! Mainly I do this because to be honest, it is good money. with out spending hours at a job. I make in one day what I made in a week at the "real" job. If a day comes when I do not want to work, I do not have to worry about calling any one, or losing that job. My SO works a lot of shut downs for plants, he travels, and I can travel with him in this line of work. No, I do not plan on doing this the rest of my life. I am back in school, for another degree, and this allows me to do that with out any stress also. So, for me, it is just fast, steady money. I do enjoy it. Most of the guys I have met are wonderful, I have learned a lot about "life" in general from most of them. For those who just want to fuck and leave, I can do that, for those who feel like they need time away from home and lifes issues, to talk or bullshit, I can do that, I don't mind any thing my "job" requires of me.

Hope that helps. That's just my view. I am not some young girl who has a pimp and no clue how to make it in life on my own. I am not on drugs supporting a habbit, I am not out to rip off any one, I am just providing a service to those who want it, as well as taking care of my self.
Nikki thanks for sharing with me.
  • Satin
  • 03-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Man you guys are so judgmental, just because theres a guy there naked with his photo on the chick he's taking a picture of doesnt mean he's her pimp... He could just be visiting or helping her with the photos....

Ender, where did you find that freak? I'll hit it, pimp or no pimp, she's fucking slutty hot just like I like....
Nikki lets go ahead and open another thread to address your question.

Anyone else have anymore pimpin fails?
This thread = Win!!