Gun registration

Timmie and CJ: Single payer healthcare. I shouldn't have to say anymore but I suspect that I will be back to explain to you two.
  • CJ7
  • 01-07-2014, 12:36 PM
Timmie and CJ: Single payer healthcare. I shouldn't have to say anymore but I suspect that I will be back to explain to you two. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

yeah, that'll solve gun control, that's what this thread is about ..

please don't say another word ... total silence is by far your best option in a debate conversation
Timmie and CJ: Single payer healthcare. I shouldn't have to say anymore but I suspect that I will be back to explain to you two. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When you signed up they gave you a gun? Or you just hijacking the thread.
Sure, Admiral. You just keep repeating how smart you are, maybe somebody who hasn't read any of your posts will log in some day and believe it.
http://news.msn.com/us/judge-chicago...ocid=ansnews11

Chicago .. and gun sales. The Mayor is simply not happy the cannot violate a constitutional right. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep, that unconstitutional BAN on the sale of all hand guns REALLY cut the crime rate down, hmmm?