thee leak

• LynnT
  • 02-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Ladies having handles. The LR is not real life info its BS between guys, not the same thing and you know it.

Take your private posts to PMs in coed, you cant say it here, PM it. This isnt ROS talk on a review. Whats the point of it in coed when only PA males can read it? This is coed..
Now that makes it all worth it!LOL!!
  • LynnT
  • 02-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Sad thats all it takes for you.. lol
coed is not leaked. so private here is safe. unless you have a WK or male handle. mmmm a all private coed thread could be fun. will your male handle join in?
Sad thats all it takes for you.. lol Originally Posted by LynnT
to you, Im having fun!!!
  • LynnT
  • 02-01-2012, 10:06 AM
I dont have anyone to review. damn! Guess I have to hire and dine out, sure as hell wouldnt pay for that PA crap. lol
Which is it? first you want me too lighten up, then when I do, its too little of a lightening up?....your a contradiction of yourself
a

this page intentionally left blank mmm or is it
hahaha, yah , SUUUURRE IT IS!!LMFAO!
I dont have anyone to review. damn! Guess I have to hire and dine out, sure as hell wouldnt pay for that PA crap. lol Originally Posted by LynnT
[PRIVATE]Chloe, Erica, Hanna, Nikkie, youself, etc[/PRIVATE do not adjust your TV
Lynn, we can agree to disagree on the whole subject.I welcome your lighthearted jokes and will respond in kind every time you choose to bring it up.
and still fuck like bunny's

sig deleted for hiding
Crap, now I have to make a handle whynotdoit. Originally Posted by LynnT
Is that supposed to be a shot at me?
can whynotdoit review ya Whynotty

dang the missing sig again