Reese Foster-POD

• PT4ME
  • 01-22-2011, 06:53 AM
Who is this Reese Foster everyone is talking about...... Originally Posted by CanDo01
I was wondering the same thing Cando.....

LOL, I guess the secret is out now, DAYIM!!!!

Well deserved may I add!

-PT-
Congratulations =>
Certainly deserved recognition! Reese is something else (in a good way), as any guy who has ever spent time with her can attest. There is a reason it is called the "RFE" (Reese Foster Experience).

SAS
Reese is one of the reasons I'm jealous of the hobbyists in the Dallas area. You guys are so lucky.
Very Well Deserved, darling lady. Have a fabulous weekend to celebrate!

XOXOXOXO
Congratulations Reese. You are my kinda woman.
Congratulations Gorgeous!!
Reese congratulations. I havent had the pleasure of meeting you yet but I cant wait until I do. Your reputation is outstanding.
  • Surge
  • 01-22-2011, 09:08 AM
Yay Reese! one of my most favorite people in the world!

Besos!
Wow! Sleep in on a Saturday and wake up to this? What a wonderful surprise! I appreciate the kind words so much. Thanks to all of you who make me enjoy this so much and allow me to be myself. Love you all very much!

To all I haven't met before....it's about time don't ya think?
To all I haven't met before....it's about time don't ya think? Originally Posted by reese foster
Sure.... my gift amount is 200/hr and I have a (somewhat) clean apartment in North Dallas. Oh, and I am available today.

netman
Congrats Reese. Now the secret is really out about RFE and I will never be able to get on the schedule. Hope you have a great day.
Congrats. Beautiful!
  • R.M.
  • 01-22-2011, 01:51 PM
Hey sweet chick congrads and enjoy your day...
I've always thought Reese was really beautiful.