Economic Predictions for Summer 2016: The Epocalypse Keeps Crashing

I was thinking of buying some land in South America and building a home there in Mexico, like Guatemala. Originally Posted by SassySue
Did your mother get bitten by a South American mosquito? IJA
You've got class, LexusLoser. All of it low, but you've got class. Why not watch the video and learn something?
He is unteachable.
  • DSK
  • 06-29-2016, 08:14 AM
I did some research and the largest concentration of expats right now are in Puerta Vallarta. It's 43 percent cheaper to live there. Look on craigslist at the places you can get just blocks from their beautiful beaches. Also, Cuenca, Equator is another place expats are flocking to. I could not believe the lavish apartments you can rent there for $450 a month (brand new) with gorgeous views of the mountains. The weather is gorgeous all year round at about 70 degrees average. Both countries have cheap medical care, much cheaper than the U.S. Food is cheaper and grown locally. They do have a Walmart in Puerto Vallarta. You can buy fresh caught seafood daily and locally grown vegetables and fruits from local markets and vendors. The only thing in Puerta Vallarta that is a little more expensive is clothing. I was thinking of making and selling clothing there, since I love to sew. I'm pretty sure that's where I'm going. Most expats get a 4 year residency visa. Also, cars are cheaper in Puerta Vallarta. They have a Toyota dealership there and I found out you can buy a brand new Toyota for $9,000!!! Originally Posted by SassySue
A stripped down Toyota is only worth 9 grand!

Does it have a catalytic converter, or are you going to pollute the air down there?

However, I encourage you and all the liberals to go down there. I hope you enjoy it!

BTW, how is the hobby there?
Sue is hot and smart. If she were anywhere nearby, I'd get that room! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thanks, CuteOldGuy. We can be "Cyber Love Birds". . .lol! Maybe when I get my place in Puerto Vallarta, I'll get in touch. I didn't realize Mexico was in North America! So be it. It's still beautiful and a lot cheaper. I was also thinking about Puerto Rico, because I like the Caribbean Ocean better. I did find some houses in Jamaica that were pretty reasonable. Also, some apartments in Costa Rica. There are some places in the Greek Isles that are beautiful, but more expensive.

Also, I was thinking of just traveling to different cities for awhile like Amsterdam. They have pubs there where you can just go in, buy 420, smoke and socialize!
Thanks, CuteOldGuy. We can be "Cyber Love Birds". . .lol! Maybe when I get my place in Puerto Vallarta, I'll get in touch. I didn't realize Mexico was in North America! So be it. It's still beautiful and a lot cheaper. I was also thinking about Puerto Rico, because I like the Caribbean Ocean better. I did find some houses in Jamaica that were pretty reasonable. Also, some apartments in Costa Rica. There are some places in the Greek Isles that are beautiful, but more expensive.

Also, I was thinking of just traveling to different cities for awhile like Amsterdam. They have pubs there where you can just go in, buy 420, smoke and socialize! Originally Posted by SassySue

so what's your big grip on capitalism sweatpea? btw capitalism as a model of economics has nothing to do with central banks. just thought i'd make that clear for ya sweatpea .. again.

so you work the biz, make enough to go to South America and retire. in less time than a "real" job. that's capitalism for ya sweatpea. stop bashing it, it's your retirement.

the central bank thing, different issue. don't confuse them as wed at the hip.
the 1913 Fed Reserve act was nothing short of selling the nation to a private banking cartel. the best and worst of American political deal making.

you should know in all your vast research sweatpea, that a central bank was a controversial issue starting with the founding fathers yeah? not much middle ground. Jefferson for one was adamantly opposed. too much possibility of it becoming like the Bank of England.

Thomas Jefferson:
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

that unfortunately .. is exactly what eventually happened. Wilson realized it .. albeit too late ..

Woodrow Wilson after creating the Federal Reserve said

Posted on October 26, 2006 by Dewayne Mikkelson
I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.
~ Woodrow Wilson

lol and the MSM called Ron Paul a lunatic for years for railing against this. ahahahaha.

he, Jefferson and Wilson (after the fact) were right.

so what's your big grip on capitalism sweatpea? btw capitalism as a model of economics has nothing to do with central banks. just thought i'd make that clear for ya sweatpea .. again.

so you work the biz, make enough to go to South America and retire. in less time than a "real" job. that's capitalism for ya sweatpea. stop bashing it, it's your retirement.

the central bank thing, different issue. don't confuse them as wed at the hip.
the 1913 Fed Reserve act was nothing short of selling the nation to a private banking cartel. the best and worst of American political deal making.

you should know in all your vast research sweatpea, that a central bank was a controversial issue starting with the founding fathers yeah? not much middle ground. Jefferson for one was adamantly opposed. too much possibility of it becoming like the Bank of England.

Thomas Jefferson:
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

that unfortunately .. is exactly what eventually happened. Wilson realized it .. albeit too late ..

Woodrow Wilson after creating the Federal Reserve said

Posted on October 26, 2006 by Dewayne Mikkelson
I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.
~ Woodrow Wilson

lol and the MSM called Ron Paul a lunatic for years for railing against this. ahahahaha.

he, Jefferson and Wilson (after the fact) were right.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I, agree, Woodrow Willson was right. I am talking about the banks of today and what they have been allowed to get away with. You still haven't watched the Four Horsemen. Most Americans were against the big bank bailout and yet the government allowed it. Yep, 70 percent of Americans were against it! Kennedy wanted to bring back the greenback dollar, and boot the Fiat system, if I recall. Think that is one reason he was assassinated. Will have to check my facts on this one. At one time, we had gold to back all the currency in the U.S. treasury. Now our system is based mostly on debt. Hence, the fall of the U.S. currency. See link below:

http://www.hermes-press.com/frs1.htm
I, agree, Woodrow Willson was right. I am talking about the banks of today and what they have been allowed to get away with. You still haven't watched the Four Horsemen. Most Americans were against the big bank bailout and yet the government allowed it. Yep, 70 percent of Americans were against it! Kennedy wanted to bring back the greenback dollar, and boot the Fiat system, if I recall. Think that is one reason he was assassinated. Will have to check my facts on this one. At one time, we had gold to back all the currency in the U.S. treasury. Now our system is based mostly on debt. Hence, the fall of the U.S. currency. See link below:

http://www.hermes-press.com/frs1.htm Originally Posted by SassySue
Lincoln's "Greenbacks" were an exigent war measure that resembled fiat money, little girl. More often than not, during the course of the war, Lincoln's Greenbacks were bought by rich speculators at a discount rate from the common citizens who held them, and then redeemed for their full value after the war. In essence, they made the rich richer! You're so muddled intellectually you can't even keep your conspiracy theories straight. Btw, JFK was assassinated by a lefty who believed much as you do; not a 'banker'.

Greenbacks were paper currency (printed in green on the back) issued by the United States during the American Civil War... They were legal tender by law, but were not backed by gold or silver, only the credibility of the U.S. government. (wiki)
Take a look at this article:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...keeps-crashing

Then watch "The Four Horsemen" on Youtube and see what they have in common.

Banks really are creating money out of thin air using a loophole. The fiat money system is really crashing. You can thank Greenspan for that. Better start buying gold now. Originally Posted by SassySue
And Hillary wants more of the same.
And Hillary wants more of the same. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I don't think she can undo all the damage overnight, do you? Besides, we can't possibly switch from our current system of currency to greenback overnight. The damage has already been done by the Federal Reserve System. I don't know how this enormous debt problem should be approached and/or corrected by the government. But it needs to be corrected.
You've got class, LexusLoser. All of it low, but you've got class. Why not watch the video and learn something? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did you get a discounted rate, or just an extended stay appointment?
Did you get a discounted rate, or just an extended stay appointment? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He got a discounted rate and an extended stay appointment, both long standing, in case you're interested.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2015-11-22-16-05-21-416 (1).jpg (300.5 KB, 36 views)
Well, that is one smart thing you did do. Another smart thing to do would be to buy land and learn how grow your own food! In other words, learn how to be self sufficient. Wow, hundreds of people are doing to lose their jobs. That's what it sounds like. I was thinking of buying some land in South America and building a home there in Mexico, like Guatemala. It's a lot cheaper. Originally Posted by SassySue
You can't own land in Mexico. The Cartels own it and they dictate what you can do with it. If you grow edible crops you'll be feeding them also, believe me.

Jim
You can't own land in Mexico. The Cartels own it and they dictate what you can do with it. If you grow edible crops you'll be feeding them also, believe me.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
i hear El Chapo's sons are looking for a new bitch. think sissy poo would be interested?

Also, I was thinking of just traveling to different cities for awhile like Amsterdam. They have pubs there where you can just go in, buy 420, smoke and socialize! Originally Posted by SassySue
I'm there, doll! Keep jacking with these phony patriots. The truth is a problem to them.