FBI stings in Texas?

It's illegal business shut it down all states..Sex trafficking make business look bad.
Haven't heard anything in Killeen, but it wouldn't surprise me if Feds are involved just to make the papers.

I was a BP user but have grown tired of the drugged out women or the shady locations. I'm sure traffickers use BP just as the cops do. Anyway, hoping to meet some nice ladies on this site.
Federally burough's of investigation? In this day and age most average high school or university aged graduates might believe that is the true name of the fbi and not know our federal is not the same as Mexico's federally which is not from this side of the Rio Grande river. Both are know for corruption in there agency's.
A provider recently told me that the FBI had been doing stings in several nearby states and would be in Texas soon. Their aim is human trafficking, but they're allegedly arresting for prostitution too. Any intel on this? Originally Posted by bald eagle
Ok..scariest conversation I ever got into..I took someone to an appointment afterwards we stopped for lunch..the woman had been viciously attacked previously and an investigation was going on..while we were eating in walks the head detective and a companion seeing the person i was with they came over and joined us..after a little small talk the two got on the subject of the job the other guy had..cyber crime..his job to infiltrate the hobby boards and sites trying to find human trafficking. If I understood it right they pose as clients and providers and log everyone that visits the boards and backpage ad's ip and machine information.
they make visits everything just to get information.
And it's not just in texas..
Well.. During the summer June - Aug the FBI do a sting called "cross country" which I'm sure we've all heard of. And mostly only are on BP.. Looking primarily for the underage girls who aren't in school during this time making them an easy target to be trafficked. Last summer I got caught in one and they honestly told me because I was over the age of 18, no drugs & no pimp I was okay. They just want to get a hold on all the minors.. Which as bad as the stings are I'm not against the babies getting help. This is an adult world. 18+.
Well.. During the summer June - Aug the FBI do a sting called "cross country" which I'm sure we've all heard of. And mostly only are on BP.. Looking primarily for the underage girls who aren't in school during this time making them an easy target to be trafficked. Last summer I got caught in one and they honestly told me because I was over the age of 18, no drugs & no pimp I was okay. They just want to get a hold on all the minors.. Which as bad as the stings are I'm not against the babies getting help. This is an adult world. 18+. Originally Posted by Alluring_Amber
It's Illegal business all states.All websites are at risk for promoting illegal business on websites.Thanks for giving board heads up.
All states except nevada, we should petition our local congress men/women!
Hello there u should call me xo 817 217 3735
  • 2dogs
  • 07-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Ok..scariest conversation I ever got into..I took someone to an appointment afterwards we stopped for lunch..the woman had been viciously attacked previously and an investigation was going on..while we were eating in walks the head detective and a companion seeing the person i was with they came over and joined us..after a little small talk the two got on the subject of the job the other guy had..cyber crime..his job to infiltrate the hobby boards and sites trying to find human trafficking. If I understood it right they pose as clients and providers and log everyone that visits the boards and backpage ad's ip and machine information.
they make visits everything just to get information.
And it's not just in texas.. Originally Posted by wendlo

If my job was to bust human traffickers, I would do the same thing. Wouldn't you?
Mostly street walkers. Dont speak prices in person deal with posted rates. place on table no words. Nothing to say in court.
All states except nevada, we should petition our local congress men/women! Originally Posted by theAdream
I wish all states could be like Nevada (prostitution legal)
I wish all states could be like Nevada (prostitution legal) Originally Posted by Fancylady
Prostitution isn't legal in all of Nevada and even if it were, who wishes to work under those laws and requirements?

Even if I lived near a cat house, I wouldn't work there. Not now, anyway.

You have to pay SO much money to work out of those places. I've known of ladies who have left those legal bordellos OWING money.

Psfffft.
Prostitution isn't legal in all of Nevada and even if it were, who wishes to work under those laws and requirements?

You have to pay SO much money to work out of those places. I've known of ladies who have left those legal bordellos OWING money.

Psfffft. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
It's legal in most of the state. Better than the situation in the remaining states. Sucks that ladies leave owing money but thats the case in any RW job e.g. consider taking a loan out with your boss or a loan against your 401k... same sh-- diff toilet. And I doubt employees would work for someone who's cut is > 100%...

On the subject of petitioning for legality, this is old but I thought I'd share: http://www.hookersforhillary.com/phone/index.html

God bless America!
Imagine if it was legal wouldn't that kill the demand for trafficking?

No demand, no supply prices fall to zero and all the captives are set free. Just a thought.

Psfffft. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Exactly Sherlock brothels and bordellos and Cat houses.No one want anybody taking their money they worked for.Prostitution should be Legal in all states pay taxes and check up with health card.No problems police