Democrats love terrorists

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep watching Odumbo your leader and mentor, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: he's still teaching you by example.
Wait a minute republicans are now labeling BLM as terrorist? What a bunch of fucking morons the republicans are a growing cancer. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Oops! Didn't you just plagarize Cruz? Or was it Perry?
Keep watching Odumbo my leader and mentor, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp: he's still teaching me by example. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, everyone is laughing at your nasty ass because you're such a slow learner Odumbo has to keep teaching you by repeated example.
They both do, it's there corporate sponsors the defense industry that wins no matter which side gets elected, but there is an alternative. The Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, he has some of the best ideas I have heard in years on what needs to be done to fix this country. And for the Republicans out there you will love this he was the Republican Governor of New Mexico at one time, check it out for yourself. Don't choose the lesser of two evils because it is still evil, make the right choice, It's really time for a change vote LIBERTARIAN. I gave up years ago, now interested in politics again.
Wait a minute,

Didn't the Dims label the Tea Party a terrorist organization? I believe they did, both on this board and in the national media. They even had a cutesy name for it: Tearrorist. Even labeled them racists, even though it was proven there was never violence by the TEA partiers and they had black members and black leaders.

BLM have had plenty of shootings at rallies in Ferguson. Not to mention rock throwing and looting. The media has conveniently forgotten. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And the dumbascraps, aka odummer through Lois " Plead the 5th " Lerner, did a hell of a lot of audits on the tea party-affliated organizations. But Al Sharptongue gets a walk on the millions that HE owes !
Yeah, Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp, everyone is laughing at my nasty ass because i'm such a slow learner Odumbo has to keep teaching me by repeated example. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep bobbing for those "apples" just like Odumbo your fearless leader and mentor is showing you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Keep bobbing for those "apples" just like Odumbo my fearless leader and mentor is showing Ekim I am the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Chimpette the bobber.
Odumbo, Ekim the Inbred Chimp's fearless leader and mentor, is teaching Ekim the Inbred Chimp that chicken head motion he needs to master for his glory hole job.
Democrats HATE Phillip Haney...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ5B4RRicag
Odumbo, the Inbred Chimp's fearless leader and mentor, is teaching me the Inbred Chimp that chicken head motion I need to master for my glory hole job. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Can you throw em and blow em, before they flip you and dick you chimpette?
There's only one inbred chimp here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and that would be you. And Odumbo, your fearless leader and mentor, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is still teaching you knob job skills by example.
There's only one inbred chimp here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and that would be you. And Odumbo, your fearless leader and mentor, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is still teaching you knob job skills by example. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
in regards to eva

http://ideapharma.com/announcements/...ifferent-resul
There's only one inbred chimp here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and that would be you. And Odumbo, your fearless leader and mentor, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is still teaching you knob job skills by example. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You were the chimp who voted for him twice chimpette not me, can you ever do anything but lie? It is your nappy head doing the bobbing.

in regards to eva

http://ideapharma.com/announcements/...ifferent-resul Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Now there are two inbred chimps here, the chmpette, and his hillbilly. Which one of you is the top, and which is the bottom?