Sending pictures of yourself to a provider

I would never send a pic. That said, if that is her screening process she can choose to run her business as she sees fit and I can choose to take my business elsewhere if I am uncomfortable with her screening requirements.

BT77
  • !VI!
  • 04-25-2014, 10:33 AM
He'll to the no. First of all that is just flat ass rude to ask you your age and what race. I would have just hung up in her face. I just don't understand the rudeness of people these days. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
actually I ask age race and occupation, as part of my prescreening so i know something about who i am seeing and who to look for at meet and greet, so to hang up in their face is just a rude as them asking a question... i guess that's just me.

now the pic thing i don't understand.... it really shouldn't matter.... but i guess it's ok to not know anything about someone you are about to meet and let into your home lol
I thought for a moment you were talking about guys sending pictures of his personal toy to the ladies in chat. I do not ask for pictures but some may for different reasons. Maybe a girl would like a picture if she is pimped or managed so the other party will know when he appears in the parking lot.

I have asked around what age are you so I have an idea how old a man is that knocking on my door.
I thought 60 and white was the gold standard of hobbying! LOL!
actually I ask age race and occupation, as part of my prescreening so i know something about who i am seeing and who to look for at meet and greet, so to hang up in their face is just a rude as them asking a question... i guess that's just me.

now the pic thing i don't understand.... it really shouldn't matter.... but i guess it's ok to not know anything about someone you are about to meet and let into your home lol Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Yup that's just you
I have never asked a client for a picture of themselves. However, I used to post on BP sometimes when things were slow on Eccie. If I was contacted by someone who said they did not have an Eccie or P411 account, I would ask for a general description of them. Example: Age, Appearance, Occupation, etc. The reasons for this being that even if they did have an Eccie account and did not want to include their handle, there are alerts on people that provide a description of their appearance, such as the Indian man with the bun on top of his head, but race is not an issue. Also, the occupation because yes, I don't want a cop for a client and if their occupation sounds fishy, like if they say they are in sales but can't tell me what they sell, I'm not going to go through with the appointment. All of this is ONLY if they cannot provide an Eccie account, P411 account or reputable references. Nothing against the client, just safety first.
Strange. She didn't ask for your medical records??? Originally Posted by Jarvis
Damnit man your humor gets me everytime
  • Aoi
  • 04-25-2014, 05:52 PM
I have no problem showing any provider my picture if they requested. I'm young, strong, tall and large (like, muscular large). So, yeah.

Could stand to shed some lbs to have a more vascular look though. =T
Asking for pics or just general questions about age and race is def not a sure fire way to screen. And idk why girls even bother asking if someone is a cop... Do they think a real cop would tell them??

I don't think you should've sent her a pic. Some chicks resort to black mailing these days and it's never smart to give too much personal info just to see a provider. Newbies, maybe, but if guys have references, girls should just check them. That's all there should be to it.
Sending a picture (which can be stored, duplicated, distributed, and searched with tineye) is like calling from your home or business phone or using your (real) full name.
I'll send a pic of my junk, then she can hang up on me.
Here's my picture, can't wait to meet. Please provide some fried chicken during the session.

I don't think it's rude to ask age and ethnicity.

The ladies have more issues with younger guys both during and after the session.

Some ladies prefer not to see certain ethnicity. It is a preference. I don't see AA girls or hardly any noticeably mixed girls. It's just a preference. I like white meat and it is my money.

Asking to send a pic? No way. A pic does nothing for screening purposes almost, but does wonders for blackmail purposes later on. No way. not gonna happen.

Unless you don't care like me. Hell, I wil post it right here.

I don't think there's anything wrong with asking for a description. We don't HAVE to see anyone that has enough brain cells to be able to write an appointment request message. Maybe its a 6 ft tall girl who doesn't wanna see men under 5ft2. Or something.

However, I think asking for a pic is just a major faux pass in the hobby. Come on now!
As an alternate screening method, the first provider I saw asked for a pic of my work ID. I was nervous as hell, but had no way of being verified and she had over 200 reviews, so I felt somewhat comfortable with the request.