Interaction before the date. What do you guys and girls expect?

Sexting every night before so I can edge and give you an even bigger payoff ;D
  • L.A.
  • 03-01-2018, 09:50 AM
VERY occasional and VERY situational. I'm not interested in getting bogged down in some long texting exchange with ANYONE!!!
People are too flaky to schedule more than a week out. I think at most 3 to 4 days. Initial text to get dialogue started. Text on the morning of and rate confirmation, with street address location. Then one last confirmation an hour before or so, then good to go?
I don't think I've ever scheduled a month out. A week. Maybe two at most. It breaks down to:
-Initial contact PM/Request
-Confirm date and time
-Confirm day of
-"I'm here" text

The end.

There might be two more if I want to request an outfit. Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
^^^^This!

A month out is a long time. In that case though, I'd say a a text a week prior just to make sure everything is still good. And of course a text to cancel as soon as possible, if needed.

Everything else from that point should be the same as if he setup the appointment just a week prior. Originally Posted by grean
But yes, if planned well in advance, then I prefer weekly contact so I know what's going on and to make sure no changes. I am not a fan of someone texting me all day, every day telling me what your going to do to me. Especially if we've never met. That's a no no.

But there are exceptions. If we have known each other a while and it really is more of a FWB type relationship, I'm way more chatty.
Prettiest girl on Eccie!!!!!

5 Minutes from me.....lol

Sorry guys....
Allegra. Respect is the solution. I know that a visit with you is an ineffable experience.

Blessings
to get a feel for you and see if we click by a real phone call .. texting is ok after screening is done .

Originally Posted by RyanFromTER View Post
I don't think I've ever scheduled a month out. A week. Maybe two at most. It breaks down to:
-Initial contact PM/Request
-Confirm date and time
-Confirm day of
-"I'm here" text

The end.

There might be two more if I want to request an outfit.

^^^^This!

But yes, if planned well in advance, then I prefer weekly contact so I know what's going on and to make sure no changes. I am not a fan of someone texting me all day, every day telling me what your going to do to me. Especially if we've never met. That's a no no.

But there are exceptions. If we have known each other a while and it really is more of a FWB type relationship, I'm way more chatty. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
After meeting has been confirmed, no interaction unless something came up or has changed. A text the day of to confirm. A text for the address when it’s close to the scheduled time. 2-text system when I get there.
Prior to a first appointment, in general, I don't initiate any more contact than is necessary to consummate the meeting. And I certainly don't expect any more than that from her. On the other hand, if she initiates more contact than is necessary, well, I like having my ego stroked almost as much as my dick, so I'll play along.

If it's someone I wish to impress or think I might want to meet more than once, I might ask her sometime beforehand if there is anything I can bring, whether it's food, drinks, toys, or a gift, but I try not to be, and hope I am not, a pest. Generally, when she stops responding, I take the hint.
I love the interaction when an appt is scheduled....whether thats a day, a week or even a month in advance.

I have guys on p411 scheduling one sometimes two months in advance...and I like to exchange numbers....and i will share private photos and details about myself....all the way up to the day we meet.....

I ask if they have any special requests....because I love to please...and I love to dress up sexy for my friends....

There is a point where the communication can be a bit much....but I always tell my guys they aren't bothering me...as long they understand I'm busy...and don't take my silence as ignoring them...and they understand I will reply the first opportunity I can!
Well, being married I don’t think my SO would like me carrying on in text with another woman. I have a hobby phone that I keep hidden away until I need it to either try to make an appointment or to confirm an appointment and to receive directions and let them know I’m there. As pleasurable as some back and forth banter with a future playmate might be, I really don’t have the time and don’t need the risk of having my hobby phone out.
Of course doing things this way has caused issues a couple of times. Like when I called at 9am and set an appointment for 5pm and then put my phone away and sometime during the middle of the day she became ill and had to cancel but I didn’t get the text til I turnedmy phony on when in route to the incall. There’s was no fun for me that day but most of the time this way works for me.
My initial contact with a provider is to check their availability and location. Since I live in NW Ft Worth, I have to plan a week in advance for anything I do in Dallas. If I'm interested in the provider and know she will be available the day I plan on being in Dallas, I'll contact her the day prior, and send a text 2 hrs before the appointment.

Ironically, I have had 4 straight last minute cancellations over the last week and a half. I also notice when I schedule with a new provider last minute...its been a kinda ho-hum experience...or just plain bad.

Now I'm not one to blow up a providers phone all week long but I do have some ladies that we exchange txt with on a regular basis. Thats reserved for ladies I have seen multiple times.

I do think is okay to exchange a few text with a brand new lady to some degree but don't overdo it. If you can't make a decision after about 5 exchanges then you probably writing to much. Location, availability, how long are you in town, what hours are you working...but keep it about the session. I hate when (new) ladies ask me what I do for a living, my relationship status and shit like that.

Edit: I will say this, if a the first few responses I get from a lady during initial convo is something like "contact me when you are ready to schedule" I'll most likely never schedule.
I agree with Analeese point and I think it is part of the hobby experience, if you want it to be and if u r self aware. I only PM, never text and I even receive some PMs from providers, who I have seen but not for awhile, feeling comfortable to reach out that way. I think it makes the experience better and more comfortable, for both parties. But 2 comments 1) don’t overuse 2) probably not something the slam, bam thank you guy even cares about. I have those situations as well
After meeting has been confirmed, no interaction unless something came up or has changed. A text the day of to confirm. A text for the address when it’s close to the scheduled time. 2-text system when I get there. Originally Posted by Sioeiga
This is all I need.
Whether I book someone a month in advance or a week, my phone number is only provided to him the morning of the day we are meeting. This cuts back on my number floating around and only those I actually have met with or continue to meet with, keep my current phone number.

However, I let the gentleman know he can PM me with any concerns, requests, or questions he may have. I then reply at my earliest convenience.

I understand we are strangers and there is nothing wrong with answering a few questions to ease the nerves.

After we meet, and stay in contact for future meets, I enjoy a text once or twice a week. I never initiate a text unless the gentleman allows it and I'll know during what time texting is allowed.

Everyone should know too much communication will overwhelm a person. Give them a chance to miss you.
Keep it short and sexy.

S.S.Mia