MikMob is BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell NO.

LOL. MikMob is not broke because he has to pay the provider 200 for half hour (which equal to 400 one hour). easy money for all providers.

ECCIE is created to inform other guys of bad providers, etc. This same provider took deposits from other 2 guys and never provide the service.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2530225

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2540152
I can’t read anymore of this thread. Too much drama. I can remember when seeing a hooker was exciting. Now just reading a hooker board makes me gringe.
So this thief is honestly gonna try to blame the person she stole from?
If anyone signs on to see this thief, you get what you deserve!
I think branding all her reviews with the thread admitting she’s a thief and will try to alert on you if you don’t like being stolen from should be done

What’s worse? A fake review, or an admitted thief?

Can we start a petition for that? This is an INFORMATION site, and that’s some pretty important information.

Hell at least unlock her reviews so we can comment on them. Originally Posted by jimmy jump
She's not even the provider the original thread was about. She's just being juvenile.
She's not even the provider the original thread was about. She's just being juvenile. Originally Posted by TheOracle

Totally agree with TheOracle

----------------------

ECCIE rule

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members.
So, Mya, you're not in DFW? You're in Chicago? ………… Good place. Maybe you ought to stay there.
It is the Windy City, definitely a Southsider.
Context matters. If I lose 20 bucks, I couldn’t give a shit.

If someone stole 20 dollars from me, I might get a little pissed.

Theives are one of life’s lowest forms of excrement, and by definition liars as well.

I would let it go. Have been shorted $20 before, and did not say a word just kept a mental note in my brain. who cares about $20? seriously Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Honey i am on a keto diet, i haven't drank in weeks. And i still stand by post #1, he is asking me if a client shorted me $20 out of my $500 donation. Which hasn't happened to me in years.

I still say ladies should hide their valuables when seeing this man. If $20 has stricken him with such grief, He might be swiping playstation 4 controllers, and Beats head phones on his way out the door! Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle

The fact you haven’t had a drink in weeks and you stand by your original post is bizarre. It doesn’t matter if it was $20, $200 or $2. The bitch still stole from him
The fact you haven’t had a drink in weeks and you stand by your original post is bizarre. It doesn’t matter if it was $20, $200 or $2. The bitch still stole from him Originally Posted by txexetoo
NO she didn't steal from him actually she refunded the money, but he was in such a hurry to tell everyone about $20! He posted his alert immediately.

Also cash app does allow you to send money annonymously , which is great! I use it because it does not reveal my real name.

The fact is that $20 should not be making or breaking people on this website. Obviously the provider did not NEED his $20.
The fact you haven’t had a drink in weeks and you stand by your original post is bizarre. It doesn’t matter if it was $20, $200 or $2. The bitch still stole from him Originally Posted by txexetoo
NO she didn't steal from him actually she refunded the money, but he was in such a hurry to tell everyone about $20! He posted his alert immediately.

Also cash app does allow you to send money annonymously , which is great! I use it because it does not reveal my real name.

The fact is that $20 should not be making or breaking people on this website. Obviously the provider did not NEED his $20. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Mya, you seem too focused on the $20 and not on the fact that as txexetoo pointed out, it isn't the amount, it's the act of stealing.
You can send it anonymously, but it still leaves a paper trail
Mya, you seem too focused on the $20 and not on the fact that as txexetoo pointed out, it isn't the amount, it's the act of stealing. Originally Posted by rcinokc
She also missed (or chose to ignore) that there were other guys who reported that the provider did the same thing to them AFTER MikMob's thread and for slightly larger deposits. But based on the behavior I'm seeing I suspect this girl is more interested in seeking attention than paying attention to detail and due diligence.
She also missed (or chose to ignore) that there were other guys who reported that the provider did the same thing to them AFTER MikMob's thread and for slightly larger deposits. But based on the behavior I'm seeing I suspect this girl is more interested in seeking attention than paying attention to detail and due diligence. Originally Posted by TheOracle
Seeking attention from who? $100 tricks?
Seeking attention from who? $100 tricks? Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Then what was your point of starting this thread? To mock and an insult a hobbyist who was ripped off ? If that’s the case self report and take your points
Seeking attention from who? $100 tricks? Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle

LOL - HarmonyGiannaxx is not a 100$ trick.

ECCIE rule

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members.