As if it wasn't bad enough...

The ladies can spam me all day long
Wow. Sounds like a CG move lolz
I got one from Sherry a year ago. I replied and said that I didn't appreciate the unsolicited message and she has left me alone since. I didn't feel the need to mess with her cash flow beyond that.

Maybe she fell for your schtick of coming off like a mod and was offering you exclusive special favors thinking she might get special treatment.
I've received several unsolicited texts and private messages this month from providers. I can understand slubby's frustration because they can be annoying at times but come on man, have some empathy for these ladies. They're not sending these messages or starting threADs for fun. Their livelihood depends on it.

What's mildly irritating for us (unsolicited messages, threADS etc.) is deadly serious for them. They have bills to pay, hungry mouths to feed, and less business because of the new laws & the changes to this website. They have to hustle now so they can survive...so let them hustle. No one is forcing you to meet them.
I've received several unsolicited texts and private messages this month from providers. I can understand slubby's frustration because they can be annoying at times but come on man, have some empathy for these ladies. They're not sending these messages or starting threADs for fun. Their livelihood depends on it.

What's mildly irritating for us (unsolicited messages, threADS etc.) is deadly serious for them. They have bills to pay, hungry mouths to feed, and less business because of the new laws & the changes to this website. They have to hustle now so they can survive...so let them hustle. No one is forcing you to meet them. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Maybe during these ROUGH TIMES they can get a job and realize some of their rates are ridiculous.

Oh did I say that aloud?.
I've received several unsolicited texts and private messages this month from providers. I can understand slubby's frustration because they can be annoying at times but come on man, have some empathy for these ladies. They're not sending these messages or starting threADs for fun. Their livelihood depends on it. Originally Posted by VeryClean
that's how I see it, but I still have zero unsolicited texts from Providers. maybe I have been blackballed in the Powder Room for years?

I'm going to conduct a little test, FWIW.. the first lady that PM's me will get an automatic 30% bump, over my "normal" consideration for her services. that is, if I had her at, say, a 40% chance of seeing, that will jump to 70%.

if I get nothing, I know one of two things: (1) I am actually Persona Non Grata, or (2) it is so bad ladies aren't reading this thread
that's how I see it, but I still have zero unsolicited texts from Providers. maybe I have been blackballed in the Powder Room for years?

I'm going to conduct a little test, FWIW.. the first lady that PM's me will get an automatic 30% bump, over my "normal" consideration for her services. that is, if I had her at, say, a 40% chance of seeing, that will jump to 70%.

if I get nothing, I know one of two things: (1) I am actually Persona Non Grata, or (2) it is so bad ladies aren't reading this thread Originally Posted by Chung Tran
3) you used math in your test.

I should RTM every PM I get that Just says
Hi and nothing more ..
I should RTM every PM I get that Just says
Hi and nothing more .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
hi hi hi hi

that is Asian for hahahaha.. just saying.

that pm would bug the crap out of me..
right what i'm I to do with a HI

hi hi hi hi

that is Asian for hahahaha.. just saying.

that pm would bug the crap out of me.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if I get nothing, I know one of two things: (1) I am actually Persona Non Grata, or (2) it is so bad ladies aren't reading this thread Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's a very interesting test...please let us know the results after you're done.
I’m getting a few marketing circulars. As long as they’re smart about it (don’t invite me to drive to North Asswhip for a date), I don’t mind. Helps me prioritize.
I hadn't really thought about PM'ing guys in place of ads but now that I see some of you guys are offended that you HAVEN'T been PM'ed I may have to change my strategy a bit... LOL!
But yes RTM is a little harsh you're not being harassed it's nothing different than the emails i get EVERY DAY from target hilton southwest airlines etc regarding sales and specials. I just ignore it if it doesn't interest me??? Same concept. It's not like she's showing up at your house or harassing you, that's literally the purpose of this site. If we could all be kind to each other this world would be a much easier place to live in.
  • BLM69
  • 09-19-2019, 02:53 PM
I hadn't really thought about PM'ing guys in place of ads but now that I see some of you guys are offended that you HAVEN'T been PM'ed I may have to change my strategy a bit... LOL!
But yes RTM is a little harsh you're not being harassed it's nothing different than the emails i get EVERY DAY from target hilton southwest airlines etc regarding sales and specials. I just ignore it if it doesn't interest me??? Same concept. It's not like she's showing up at your house or harassing you, that's literally the purpose of this site. If we could all be kind to each other this world would be a much easier place to live in. Originally Posted by AshleyKay of Dallas
I can see both sides, I don't mind pm's if they have a personal touch and specials, I do mind AD type shooting for the clouds rates.

You did say you receive daily e-mails with specials? I like those type of e-mails too
Who the fuck thought you would ever see the quadratic equation here?