Are guys getting bolder?

I get at least 3-5 requests weekly for bbfs, it makes me wonder have most just given up on saftey or life itself. It does seem like they are getting very bold, I just cant figure out why.
The excusse is always I cant feel with a condom on, and I usually just never reply to their requests for bbfs or creampies-gross.
And every now and then one will constanly beg in the middle of a session and after i say no 5 times im ready to kick some nuts...btw would I be wrong for doing that? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Holy crap! In over 3 years I may have been asked this once or twice and the guys were always single...wtf is wrong with some men? I mean do you WANT to lose everything you own for a few hours with a hooker? One of these little tarts is going to do on purpose to get pregnant just so she can out them to their wives for a part of the divorce settlement. That's a review I would pay to see!
Honestly, in the (ommitting number for my own protection) years I have been involoved in the hobby, I have had 3 guys ask during a session - #2 and #3 were this week.

Any guy who asks about bbfs prior to booking does not get booked.

Maybe it was just coincidence and a slow news day otherwise . . .
There was a guy the other day on ISO that was looking for a provider who wanted to get pregnant. I didn't read the post, just the title so I don't know the 'reasoning' but I thought that was pretty sick. I think some guys push the envelope just to see what they can get away with. Stay away from them, they certainly don't care about your safety, much less their own.
I always get BBFS because no one's made a condom small enough for my tiny wee-wee. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
In the future, use these - they even fit me...

http://www.allegromedical.com/ostomy...x-p173238.html

Please be safe

When one fussed about the "damn rubber making me where I can't feel", I asked if he would rather feel a little less, or have it rot off
Originally Posted by Zoe Nichole
Wow, that's scary. If a provider has something that will rot a dick off latex won't be enough protection.
I think more guys realized how common BBFS is in this hobby so they are a little more comfortable asking about it. The funny thing is, a lot of the gals and guys that post the usual "what's wrong with them" or "hell to tha naw", are the ones doing it.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-29-2011, 09:23 AM
I always get BBFS because no one's made a condom small enough for my tiny wee-wee. Originally Posted by ShysterJon

This might work....
  • 69er
  • 11-29-2011, 01:39 PM
It really surprised me, talking to a couple guys this weekend/today. Being low-volume, I always think I'm very selective on the guys I see. However, I had not just one, but 2 guys attempt bbfs with me.

When one fussed about the "damn rubber making me where I can't feel", I asked if he would rather feel a little less, or have it rot off

So - are they just being more hopeful that we may go without protection, or are there more girls offering this?? Originally Posted by Zoe Nichole
On occasion I've complained about the condom. Some are better feeling than others. Perhaps he wasn't so much asking about BBFS, but more just frustrated with the condom. The right answer might have been to offer another type, if you have them.

If I made such a comment during a session, and the girl made a smart ass remark like yours... the condom would come off, and we'd discuss what the cost was to end the session right then!
On occasion I've complained about the condom. Some are better feeling than others. Perhaps he wasn't so much asking about BBFS, but more just frustrated with the condom. The right answer might have been to offer another type, if you have them.

If I made such a comment during a session, and the girl made a smart ass remark like yours... the condom would come off, and we'd discuss what the cost was to end the session right then! Originally Posted by 69er
Fucking Amen.

I have lots of trouble with trojans, but durex and other very thin ones are fine.
Fucking Amen.

I have lots of trouble with trojans, but durex and other very thin ones are fine. Originally Posted by argus256
+100,000,000.

Ladies, QUIT FUCKING BUYING TROJANS!!!!!!!

Why don't you guys specifically tell her what you want BEFORE you get there...as in after screening? We are hookers, not psychics! I carry Skins and Beyond Seven, and that's all I will use period. No one and I mean NO ONE has ever given a crap what type it was. I must be lucky.
  • b2pop
  • 11-29-2011, 05:02 PM
I can't believe anyone would even consider BBFS. I believe it has been mentioned on here alot more lately that is why they are asking. People are not thinking clearly if they even consider doing it. In fact I would not see a provider if I knew she allowed it. I know in there personal life they do it, but to allow it as a service would be suicide. As far as condoms go take the ones you like with you mot times providers are ok with it. I know it may seem crazy but i prefer a condom because I don't have to worry about all the crap that goes with BBFS.
Thanks, b2pop -

Here are some things you other guys failed to see:

1) My quirky sense of humor - I do not have crotch-to-dick rot. It was purely a statement indicating what can happen when protection is not used.

2) Both these guys attempted to "aim", so it was not the choice of the condom. They simply did not like the feel of ANY condom.

3) I never use Trojans. I don't like them.

And, please don't bash the girls for trying to stay safe. What's next? Ripping us a new one for screening?
Fucktards bitching about screening . . . Surely you jest . . .
  • ELM0
  • 11-29-2011, 08:08 PM
Elmo likes bbfs. Hehehe!!!