Do you guys hate BBW

My .02 is that some reviews are attempting to describe the phisical description of a lady and NOT be hurtful when they say "she's a little heavier than I was expecting but not bbw at all". The term seems to have a classification all to its own and there are people (both guys and gals) that view it's use as negative. Hobby proud everyone!
Not gonna lie, I'd rather see a bbw who gets into it and blows my mind, versus a smaller gal who acts like a dead fish and acts like she's doing ME a favor. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I agree, personally, I love all categories of ladies. I just don't think most guys here feel that way. Just look at the reviews, how many bbw reviews do you see popping up? Are the posted reviews the population? No, can the reviews be perceived as a sample being representative of the population? I would say yes. The simple fact that there is a post asking if we, as hobbyist, hate bbw's attest that the bbw demographic doesn't get much play.

Now if you perceive these to be facts, then you would probably agree:

Society has norms

Norms determine standards of beauty

Obesity is not traditionally held as a standard of beauty

A norm is a norm because most of the population conforms to it

The majority of the population is reflected in most samples

Therefore societal norms will be prevalent in most subsets of populations (I.e. the hobby)

Ok, now let's put it all together. If society doesn't view obesity as beauty in a traditional sense, a subset of society won't view it that way either. Therefore, in an arena were the majority of participants seek to enjoy other participants that conform to the normal standards of beauty (blonde, blue-eyed, spinner, etc.....), the non traditional participants won't see as much success (of course there are outliers). This is reflected in pricing as well, most bbw's charge a little less than spinners. So this is not a new revelation.

Personally, I view beauty a little differently, it takes more than just a hot bod or a cute smile to make me want to patronize someone's service. I have to look for something special about them. For example, bbw Katrina is high on my tdl because her posts crack me up in a way no other post has. But then again, I am not traditional in any sense of the word, so my view cannot be reflected as a view of the majority.

It's an ugly truth, but, it is what it is. We just have to cope and move on.

I'd hit it!
Nothing wrong with a BBW, all women are great, as been stated rather see a BBW who is into it and blows me away than some overpriced young spinner who has too many rules and does not have IOP!

And yes some are curvy and technically not a BBW. Has me wanting to see a BBW now
I don't hate big women, but rolls of flab are an eyesore
Some of the best sex I've had was from a few BBW's so I'm definitely not taking them off my radar because of a false perception that society feels you have to be, but I do have my limits for what I can handle.
does she need to have a label stamped on her back that says I'm a BBW ?
or I Got The Curves .....
i love all women. i have had ladies from here and civi world from spinners to bbws and enjoyed most of them. best head in the hobby world came from a bbw in the civi world it was a spinner. most intense fuck was an average sized woman in the hobby world and in civi world it was a spinner. so it varies.
  • grean
  • 06-11-2016, 02:21 PM
BBW big beautiful woman.....big and beautiful = awesome !

Big and Ugly is bad.....
For example, bbw Katrina is high on my tdl because her posts crack me up in a way no other post has[/QUOTE]

I've been hopelessly waiting to make you cum and laugh simultaneously for quite some time Darkey...a girl can only dream 💜💚💜💚
For example, bbw Katrina is high on my tdl because her posts crack me up in a way no other post has Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I've been hopelessly waiting to make you cum and laugh simultaneously for quite some time Darkey...a girl can only dream ��������[/QUOTE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwIWdIH_PBw
I love women of all shapes and sizes. That being said, the term BBW is one of the most misused sex acronyms.

Just becuase you are thin, it does not automatically make you beautiful. Same applies to women with curves and full figures. I guess I'm trying to say there should be a BW and also a BBW.
Alot of us dont see them very much, because we can get that at home.
Ready for the real talk express?

50-80% of the members here are either married to a bbw or have no problem banging a bbw in the real world. Therefore, the majority of guys equate the utility of a bbw provider to that of a two legged chair. Sure, you have some collectors of two legged chairs out there, but, not many. It's not that they "hate" bbw's, they don't perceive them as a valuable commodity, at least in the hobby arena. My view is a bit different but I'm only one person. I would assume the majority takes on the mindset of my earlier statement. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Although the numbers may be +-, the statement above actually makes a lot of sense.
BBW big beautiful woman.....big and beautiful = awesome !

Big and Ugly is bad..... Originally Posted by grean
Totally agree. There have been some BBW's I've either seen or think are hot. But just because you're overweight does not also make you "beautiful".
wFo example, bbw Katrina is high on my tdl because her posts crack me up in a way no other post has. But then again, I am not traditional in any sense of the word, so my view cannot be reflected as a view of the majority.

It's an ugly truth, but, it is what it is. We just have to cope and move on.

I'd hit it! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Seconded to Katrina. Hopefully one day our paths will cross because I definitely want to make her acquaintance.